Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime commentating crew were a disgrace tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how you tied Andre Ward into that Tunney, you've got skills G.

Comment

TS for writing this nonsense of a thread, you are a slimy bastard just like the referee

Comment

Haven't watched the fight yet so I can't really comment. All the views have been that mares was hitting low but that could be as you say because of the commentating. People should really watch the fight with the volume muted. I'm gonna watch it later with the volume on and then muted!

Comment

There is no need to mute sh-t, just use your eyes, there is no mistaken the cheating azz referee, and while your mute u'll also notice Agbeko was winning the fight

Comment

commentators were on point. if you think otherwise you're just a bias mares fan

Comment

andre ward is the only fighter that is openly allowed by showtime to fight dirty because hes a american, true story, lol, nyahahahaha

al bernstein, andre ward and visceral should all jerk each other up, lol, nyahahahahaha

both fighters tonight were fighting dirty, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

They might have been on Agbekos nuts a little bit but damn those low blows SHOULD have been deducted by the ref of Mares

Comment

Mares was punching low, I don't care if you have the volume up or not, the punches were taking their toll unfairly and he wasn't dishing it back as much as it was coming his way, no way at all.

Agbeko should have punched back low and his corner should also have been protesting, but still, Mares did get away with more then he should have with or without the commentators talking

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                    berstein was clearly on Agbekos nuts from the first round
                    Yes.

He cannot comment objectively on a fight without favoring one boxer over the other, and is always biased in favor of his friend Don King's fighters.

What is sad is that many peoples opinions are influenced by what Bernstein says.

Comment

Shut up, you're not cool because you're being different.

Comment

Working...
                      X