Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were Ali who would you rather fight? Norton or Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Ali who would you rather fight? Norton or Frazier?

They both frustrated the hell outta him. If you were Ali who's you rather fight? Relentless Joe Frazier or have Ken Norton frustrate the **** outta you?

I've been frustrated and I've been hospitalized. I'll pick frustrated 10/10.

Comment

Dont get me wrong i wouldnt fancy geting in there with Ken Norton if i was Me Or Ali But Smokin Joe Frazier!? **** that, Joe was a Terror and he was unbelievably tough and relentless. Frazier has to be one of the last guys on earth id wanna rumble with

Comment

I'm sure I could deal with frustration, pissing blood for a week is a whole different matter.

Comment

If I take the question literally I'd say Ali, because Frazier brings more money to the table. But from a boxing standpoint, Ali took more punishment in two of the Frazier fights than he did in any of the Norton fights, so he'd pick Norton.

Comment

The thing is though you can make a case that he beat Frazier more clearly then he did Ken Norton.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              The thing is though you can make a case that he beat Frazier more clearly then he did Ken Norton.
              But to beat Frazier he had to go through sheer hell, the closest thing to death as he said himself. Frazier was a little Ball of **** U Up!

Comment

would not like to fight Frazier. I'd fight Norton

Comment

Norton for sure. Frazier is probably the reason why ali has brain damage today. That left hook was a cannon.

Comment

I've been knocked unconscious with a baseball bat before. Ive also had kids throw pebbles at me and irritate. Id rather have Norton and his pebbles that Frazier and his Bat.

Comment

Working...
                    X