Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger nationalist; Mexicans, Puerto Ricans or Filipinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    If you consider prime and best weight-class yes Ruelas. JCC wasn't prime, Whitaker wasn't prime and he lost that fight, Quartey was inactive and he lost that fight too, run like a ***** against Tito, Vargas was ruined. Chicanito wasn't in his best weight-class.

Yes as for prime at his best weight Ruelas that way he dominated him. Or you can say MAGO even though it went to a decision either.

Pac>Barrera in the first fight over any Oscar win.
    And like I said, criticizing Oscar for that but yet turn a blind eye with Pac is pretty stupid. You're being a fan boy. I could state my opinion on those fights but it wouldn't matter.

I like Barrera and yes it was a good win but I would disagree over any Oscar win.

I could downgrade every little detail in Pac's & Tito's career too but I'm not going to waste my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      And like I said, criticizing Oscar for that but yet turn a blind eye with Pac is pretty stupid. You're being a fan boy. I could state my opinion on those fights but it wouldn't matter.

I like Barrera and yes it was a good win but I would disagree over any Oscar win.

I could downgrade every little detail in Pac's & Tito's career too but I'm not going to waste my time.
      Because, at the end it would still be better than Oscar.

The first Barrera fight he was in his absolute prime had beat decisevely to champs in Tapia and Hamed, also had a win over Morales going in. Then after the Pac fight he moved up in weight and unified titles also beat Morales for the third time. And, went on a winning streak and didn't lose until JMM in very competitive fight.

So yes that win over Barrera in the first fight not the rematch over any win in Oscar career.

The rest were past primes or ruined or not at their best weight. Sure you can say the same thing about the Pac. EXCEPT, for the first Barrera fight.

Also Oscar struggled with some fighters that were inactive, past prime, while Pac dominated all of them since moving up from 130.

And, that is the difference.

And, how many Tito leftovers did Oscar fight? Campas, Camacho, Carr, Vargas, Mayorga. Damn.......

Comment

OK ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE MEXICO VS PR BULL****!!!!!

You know how you fix this prejudice you guys have? Puerto Ricans, go and find a fine ass Mexican chick and fuk her, Mexicans go and find a fine ass Boricua and fuk her.....

If you don't love that pu$$y, then you can be as prejudice as you want to be. For me, my *** won't let me hate anyone......

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Because, at the end it would still be better than Oscar.

The first Barrera fight he was in his absolute prime had beat decisevely to champs in Tapia and Hamed, also had a win over Morales going in. Then after the Pac fight he moved up in weight and unified titles also beat Morales for the third time. And, went on a winning streak and didn't lose until JMM in very competitive fight.

So yes that win over Barrera in the first fight not the rematch over any win in Oscar career.

The rest were past primes or ruined or not at their best weight. Sure you can say the same thing about the Pac. EXCEPT, for the first Barrera fight.

Also Oscar struggled with some fighters that were inactive, past prime, while Pac dominated all of them since moving up from 130.

And, that is the difference.

And, how many Tito leftovers did Oscar fight? Campas, Camacho, Carr, Vargas, Mayorga. Damn.......
          That's your opinion. My opinion is that Tito is not greater than Oscar. I do consider Tito an ATG by the way. If you want to talk about left overs, Pac is the king of it, the guy you consider an ATG.

When you fight different type of styles fight after fight instead of the walk forward type of guys, you can't expect to dominate.

Seriously, I wasn't going to say **** to you cause you're a pretty emotional guy. Oscar has a ton of haters, I realize that. I just said F it.

Comment

Ricans, hands down.

Pinoys nationalistic? haha most of them look up to latinos & whites. they are the opposite of nationalistic, they're ashamed (jk)
            Last edited by Boxin'; 10-27-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

That's your opinion. My opinion is that Tito is not greater than Oscar. I do consider Tito an ATG by the way. If you want to talk about left overs, Pac is the king of it, the guy you consider an ATG.

When you fight different type of styles fight after fight instead of the walk forward type of guys, you can't expect to dominate.

Seriously, I wasn't going to say **** to you cause you're a pretty emotional guy. Oscar has a ton of haters, I realize that. I just said F it.
              Who leftovers did Pac beat? Floyd? Are we comparing Pac to Floyd or Pac to Oscar? You brought up Oscar and Tito comparison. Not me, unless you count me saying that Oscar was never my favorite unlike Tito.

Different styles? Come forward fighters? Oscar never beat anybody that was a prime fighter at their best weight as VERSATILE as Barrera was in the first fight. Barrera could outbox you or out brawi or out think you or out hustle. True versatility and was prime at his best. Pac dominated him, Oscar never dominated anybod like that in their prime. NEVER.

GTFOH with Oscar being greater than any of those 2.

The only reason you think he is. Is because you're a dickrider which was my whole point in the first place that you got all emotional and butthurt about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                OK ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE MEXICO VS PR BULL****!!!!!

You know how you fix this prejudice you guys have? Puerto Ricans, go and find a fine ass Mexican chick and fuk her, Mexicans go and find a fine ass Boricua and fuk her.....

If you don't love that pu$$y, then you can be as prejudice as you want to be. For me, my *** won't let me hate anyone......
                I already did that now I married to one eat mexican food all the time and live in THE RGV ( mexico pretty much lol).ooh yeah one my fav fighter is JMM I love mexicans !!!

Comment

I do think PR should be the most nationalist because for island that not even a counrty we are pretty proud and loud !!!! viva PR viva MX

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
                    I already did that now I married to one eat mexican food all the time and live in THE RGV ( mexico pretty much lol).ooh yeah one my fav fighter is JMM I love mexicans !!!
                    That's cool because I did the same thing...lol

Have a child with a PR, lived in PR and love abichuelas con arroz, pasteles and all of that.

Comment

"TITO is not greater than oscar?" Your on DRUGS son. TITO always fought UP in weight not down like your boy hoeja. Welter thru Lt.HW. Always fought the next biggest challenge available. NOT smaller SSM PBF PAC. who all kicked the **** out of hoeja. And TITO wasn't the one running in their CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT. P.S. If hoeja really won, as all mesican chiconos say, against TITO? Why didn't he rematch him????

Comment

Working...
                      X