No announcement yet.

need help for abs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help for abs

well guys my upper abs r not bad, i use crunches for that... but what about my lower abs, theres to much fat there. ill try to get pics to show u EXACTLY what i mean

well you have to do alot of cardio,because doing situps isnt going to make you look like oscar de la hoya if you look like butterbean(just kidding).I would say do pilates( it sounds gay but it works your core wicked good) and haglers andthe leg raises

Comment

lol i aint butterbean, i do running as well
      pilates i dont have that **** man, alos what are haglers, n not comptely sure on leg raises

Comment

leg raises

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exer...ip=&order=Name
          legraises

haglers are hard to explain. watch the hbo boxing show with hagler vs hearns

Comment

o crap lol....

Comment

Bicycle crunches-Lower
              Standard crunches-Top
              Standing twists-Middle

Abs=

70% Diet
              30% Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                Bicycle crunches-Lower
                Standard crunches-Top
                Standing twists-Middle

Abs=

70% Diet
                30% Exercise

this is the bigest thing people messup they think doing 3oo situps are going to make you look like the guys on the bowflex ads, but it takes eating the rigt foods and running your as off literally.

Comment

Try doing scissor leg lifts. Hands under your butt, legs six inches off the ground, and kick one two three one, one two three two, and so on. Also try good morning darlings. Hands under butt, legs six inches off the ground, and open legs one two three one, one two three two, and so on. If you do these everyday, you will build your lower abs, guaranteed.

Comment

another great exercise for the lower abs is very similiar to the leg raises/ lifts that were mentioned before, first you need a partner....next lay on your back and hold onto your partners ankles with your head by his/her feet, lift your legs keeping them together and have your partner push them to the ground but stop them before they hit the ground, stop and hold them off the ground for about an inch or two then raise them back up to your partner and continue doing this until you can no longer do them. Also like it was said before make sure to run your ass off that is the best way to burn off fat!

Comment

Working...
                    X