Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HBO Commentators mentioned Jan Zaveck as an elite WW last night??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
    Terrible fighter have IBF belt.

I would love to see him to connect one good punch on that china chin BERTO.

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH if he connected the same bomb which he connected on ISAAC,then it would be lights out,party over for BERTO.
    you're crazy Berto would beat the **** out of that guy... I'd bet all of my points on that

Comment

Terrible fighter have IBF belt.

I would love to see him to connect one good punch on that china chin BERTO.

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH if he connected the same bomb which he connected on ISAAC,then it would be lights out,party over for BERTO.
      Are you 5 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
        well he isn't very good so i'm not sure how burner stating this is "racist"... I can name probably about 10 fighters at 147 that would smash him and the majority of the 140 top 10 would more then likely smash him to... he's an example of why these belts out here don't mean ****

nonsense

you never saw ZAVECK fighting for sure

ZAVECK knock the **** out of guy which BERTO suppose to fight.

What that means that BERTO only fights bums?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          I say Zaveck is a bum because his fighting style is mediocre at best. Same reason everyone keeps saying Berto sucks. Yes he did beat Hlatshwayo, but he was far out of his boundries. He did not belong at WW and everyone knows it.

If he can beat guys like Estrada, Abregu and Diaz and maybe, just maybe Mike Jones then I'll definitely give him credit, horrible style or not.

But I would like to see Berto vs Zaveck for a unification. And once Berto finishes battering him, I bet the haters will come back and start crying about how Zaveck is a bum too.

Sure Isaac was probably a better LW (He beat Campbell), but he was competitive with Delvin Rodriguez twice so dont't think he's out of his depth in the Welterweight division.

Comment

I think they were just mentioning him as a belt holder, but I didn't hear the remark. Merchant and Lampleys constant non sense and slathering had me annoyed as hell, and made me want to turn to volume off. Poor Steward.

Comment

ZAVECK would toy with china china BERTO,period!

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                naah...they always do that. He said the elite WW's, then shown a page with Pac, May and Mosley....then proceded to other top WW...which included berto, zaveck and cotto.

They always do that....in which the first graphic page is to elite guys and the second one is the belt holders.
                I don't really like it how they go over the divisions. Lampley or Kellerman usually say little things that annoy me when they go over the divisions.

Like last night. Lampley said that 147 was easily the most loaded division in boxing. Things like that.

Maybe it's just me though.

Comment

What the hell?

Comment

Oh god...

Comment

ahhah that sig is to much ahaaha.........

Comment

Working...
                      X