Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't need to be a boxer to criticize Campbell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camila View Post
    My opinions are just as valid as yours.
    by that logic, do you think everyone's opinion is equally valid?
    Should we listen to Nate Campbell, professional boxer, or you?
    Should we listen to the doctor who stopped the fight, or you?
    Should we listen to the hospital reports that claimed blood was filling up in Campbell's eye, or you?

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
      You can not box and still make criticisms but there is some things that armchair boxers just don't seem to get since they haven't been in the ring. A classic example is calling boxers cowards, etc. It never fails that the vast majority of those saying this have never boxed while you generally don't hear this type of thing from those who have. Therefore I would tend to trust the opinion of the latter since they do have greater knowledge on this aspect from personal experience.
      most def they have no clue how it is in the ring you get cut like nate was the fights going to be stopped in a rd anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        Should we listen to the hospital reports that claimed blood was filling up in Campbell's eye, or you?
        I never said you should listen to me. I said you don't need to be a boxer to criticize Nate Campbell.

Comment

This is the truth. The real of it is, no one on this forum should be criticizing Campbell or the President.
          LOL...What??

No freedom of expression?

The heck you say??

Comment

-Can I see this hospital report?
            -Ive heard nate say it.
            -I saw the doctor stop it because nate said he couldnt see ( he had no choice but to)
            - But i havent seen a hospital report say that. Have you? And if so can you share it with us

i wonder if the tread starter agreed with nate would it of still mattered whether he ever boxed before?

Comment

Nate Campbell is full of it. He criticized Guzman and then turns around and does the same thing. He dropped his hands against Peden, and he lied on Saturday.

Believe me instead.

And the Dr. stopped it on Nate Campbell's insistence.

Get it right.

Comment

LOL...What??

No freedom of expression?

The heck you say??
                I was inder the impression we were talking about what criticism should be taken as valid. Obviously you can attempt to criticize the president, but it is irrelevant and ignorant, as you have little knowledge and understanding of what that position demands.
                Sure you can criticize a professional boxer for wanting a fight stopped because blood was flodding his eye, but who the hell gives a **** what you think.
                Your opinion is irrelevant, and not valid.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
                  -Can I see this hospital report?
                  -Ive heard nate say it.
                  -I saw the doctor stop it because nate said he couldnt see ( he had no choice but to)
                  - But i havent seen a hospital report say that. Have you? And if so can you share it with us

i wonder if the tread starter agreed with nate would it of still mattered whether he ever boxed before?
                  are you a psychotic killer?

can I get a psychological evaluation?

Comment

Nate Campbell is full of it. He criticized Guzman and then turns around and does the same thing. He dropped his hands against Peden, and he lied on Saturday.

Believe me instead.

And the Dr. stopped it on Nate Campbell's insistence.

Get it right.
                    and you're an anonymous poster on a boxing forum.

hm... who to believe... professional boxer, ring doctor, and medical physican, or you????

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      and you're an anonymous poster on a boxing forum.

hm... who to believe... professional boxer, ring doctor, and medical physican, or you????
                      that is what I am talking about. Sure, you can spout off your opinion, but who the hell gives a ****? Your opinion on this issue does not matter, so why even say anything at all?
                      You were not there, not in his shoes, and have no idea what being in a situation like that feels like, so just stuff it.

Comment

Working...
                      X