No announcement yet.

Discussing contracts for fights not viably happening for 6 months to a year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussing contracts for fights not viably happening for 6 months to a year

And then arguing as if you were their lawyer or manager is asinine. If i have learned one thing about contract negotiations is that they are on going. More than that, when you hang on a fighters every word you will only exhaust yourself with a certain level of information that in reality isnt even nessecary.

Say for instance, pacs lawyer says something about mosley at 143, you all lose your mind and use that statement to further your own bias about the situation that you already had. In the instance of floyd saying "pac wont get 50/50" That fight is damn near a YEAR away, and already you all make speculation as to the fight not happening, or someone being scared. These people say things all of the time.

Every single time someone mentions a sentence about a contract not going in your fav fighters way, you all lose your minds and then use that one sentence to further a point that in reality isnt even pertinent, and whats worse is that im seeing respectable posters fall into the same mentality. EVERY fighters wants more money, EVERY FIGHTER wants the advantage going in, they wrestle and have a tug of war until its settled, in that mean time, they throw out press feelers, lies, and propaganda to help further their contract agenda.

Its senseless to argue who deserves more money because you arent seeing any of it, nor are you seeing an offer sheet. Lets say mayweather wants 55/45 with x incentives, that both favor him and pac eventually making alot of money, does that really matter you guys that much?

In the meantime, both pac and mayweather have potential fights ALREADY SET in which neither of them are garunteed to be the winner since they are both fighting p4p tough opponents. and here you guys all are gossiping like women on the view over something thats insigifigant to the grand scheme of things, using these statements to reinforce your own view. If there was any semblence of actual patience on these matters you will see that 90 percent of the time, fights the public wants get made, and whoever made the most money or who said what to a boxingscene reporter will matter very little

I hope jmm and cotto beat them money hungry hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
      who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
        me to man.

i really hope JMM KO's floyd, then
        is pac beats cotto, for JMM to ko him 2 lol

Comment

Working...
        X