No announcement yet.

Job and Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job and Boxing

If i get the job that i want it requires me to work 5-8 pm mon-fri. those are my usual boxing hours. Should i just stop boxing if i get the job?

/

go for a diffrenrt job if you really want to box, if you dont really want to box then get the job, weigh up the advantges and disadvantages of both options and chosse whats best for you

Comment

If you want the job and you know youll be happy there take it. You can still do plenty on your own like shadowboxing, conditioning, runs, etc. Its not the same as going to a gym but it'll help keep you sharp. Better yet find a way to do both even if you can only train 1 or 2 hours at the gym

Comment

theres plenty of jobs out there. you can always work but you carnt always box

Comment

I take it you're at school which is why the job is 5pm - 8pm. I'm imagining you need the money, so it's pointless telling you not to take the job. Instead, see if there's another gym with different hours or speak to your local gym to find out if they can accommodate you some other way.

Comment

Working...
          X