No announcement yet.

Flashy fighters vs. Humble fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashy fighters vs. Humble fighters

After watching all 5 fights tonite I realized how diverse boxing is in terms of personality demeanor and how each fighter conducts himself in the ring. Do you guys typically like the flashy, talkative, taunting type ala Kevin Johnson and Paulie Malignaggi or do you guys like the subdued, quiet but game fighters such as Tim Bradley and Lamont Peterson??? I think both personalities carry their own respective fan bases but is one particularly better than the other???

Originally posted by joeka87 View Post
    After watching all 5 fights tonite I realized how diverse boxing is in terms of personality demeanor and how each fighter conducts himself in the ring. Do you guys typically like the flashy, talkative, taunting type ala Kevin Johnson and Paulie Malignaggi or do you guys like the subdued, quiet but game fighters such as Tim Bradley and Lamont Peterson??? I think both personalities carry their own respective fan bases but is one particularly better than the other???

i favor the silent warriors..my favorite fighter of all time was morales...never talked just did the talkin with his gloves!!

Comment

Originally posted by joeka87 View Post
      paulie is morphing into a mayweather, in and outside of the ring

Comment

I like both but I prefer humble fighters since I really enjoy a polite fighter beating a trashtalker like Barrera/Hamed, it's sweeter. I don't mind about being a cocky, flashy fighter since they have sportmanship.

Comment

Don't care, I'm not going out on a date with em...

If they have a style I like, I'll watch...

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
            paulie is morphing into a mayweather, in and outside of the ring
            You've lost your mind. Mayweather and Paulie are very different.

I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Don't care, I'm not going out on a date with em...

If they have a style I like, I'll watch...
              Ditto. Focusing on fighters' personalities is *******.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
                Ditto. Focusing on fighters' personalities is *******.
                Yet you sharply criticize PAC's personality every chance you get.

Comment

Working...
                X