Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Dirrell's corner knew they wouldnt get the decision...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    He fought a good fight overall. He shouldn't have held as much though. he could've fought smarter by feigning a clinch then unloading a combination in Froch's face, or Crotch as Antonio Tarver called him. and the ref? :bukkake:

Very disappointing. How much did Froch land? i think Dirrell got more PPs in too and more punches overall that landed, obviously.
    The stats won't make for pleasant reading, for Froch
    But yeah, just letting his hands go a bit more would have helped... Froch could not deal with the flurries, and more of these would have caught the judges eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      He fought a good fight overall. He shouldn't have held as much though. he could've fought smarter by feigning a clinch then unloading a combination in Froch's face, or Crotch as Antonio Tarver called him. and the ref? :bukkake:

Very disappointing. How much did Froch land? i think Dirrell got more PPs in too and more punches overall that landed, obviously.
      You ruined the post with you bi polar reply.

Cash cow these nuts btw.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        Then why didn't they come with a more offensive gameplan?
        Dirrell was hardly going for the knockout but could have won the fight even more clearly throwing more punches...

He took the chance of being slightly negative to get the job done, which I think he did... but it was always a CHANCE fighting in his opponents backyard with that gameplan

So much was proven tonight, you cant sway a hometown decision boxing defensively, jermain taylor is done, arthur abraham makes joshua clottey look like calzaghe when it comes to output, froch is unbelievably poor technically (even after looking terrible against taylor) and Dirrell could cause a few upsets, in an unimpressive fashion
        Exactly man! This was definitely a fight where Dirrell had to step out of his comfort zone and he didn't.

Dirrell must've forgotten that he wasn't on ESPN2 anymore, lol

Comment

Hope Dirrell learns from this fight and comes back strong against King Arthur. He sounded like he would after the fight.

Comment

Abraham/Dirrell is gonna be an interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
            X