No announcement yet.

It's funny how Floyd fanatics have now jumped on Canelo's snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    They jumped on canelo because floyd did, floyd praised canelo a lot so they are doing the same.

Floyd disses a fighter they do the same, look ar with pacquiao floyd dissed manny they diss him, yet floyd was mannys biggest fan before, they only started following boxing when floyd appeared on worldstar with hbo 247 bootleg uploads
    They're like disciples.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      It's like this.

Americans used Lennox Lewis all the time against the klitschko fans

"TKO6" and all that.

But then when you compared lewis to any of the ATG american heavies suddenly lewis became a bum who they would all brutally murder.

Fact is most americans on these forums only support american fighters or will rep a fighter if they enhance their agenda.

Most foreigners will support a fighter regardless of nationality because they like his style or personality or whatever.

It is what it is.
      That is literally....and I don't say this lightly.... LITERALLY the opposite of the truth. It's so far from the truth it actually shocked me to read it. American fans are NOTORIOUS for not supporting their own. Foreigners, like UK fans are PRAISED for their loyal support to their own fighters (which they should be). Sheesh I don't even know how you typed that out with a straight face.
      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-20-2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

To be fair, Canelo has an ATG snake. Plenty of room for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          It's the same as how americans seemed to start liking froch AFTER ward beat him.

Before that he was some stiff euro bum

After he was a warrior and really good fighter
          100% truth.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Man you make dumb ass threads about pacfans, now you saying not all floyd fans say this. You have no credibility on any topic since you are biased with your view being the only view

You are the same cringworthy guy boasting about floyds scary win against pacquiao, acting as if it was so,e first time thing beating better than marquez ko of pacquiao. Why cant you be honest man that fight was boring and pacquiao proved you wrong, floyd couldnt even hurt a washed up one armed manny. Acting like people cared, if those pactars cried it was from the jmm ko.
            Wtf are you talking about? How did manny prove me wrong. I never said the fight was exciting. So now manny was washed up lol. You're a clown

You pick manny to get ko in every fight yet I have no credibility. Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I can't really relate to the way Americans view foreign fighters but I've seen some of what you're talking about so it has the ring of truth.

Regarding how other countries see fighters, I've noticed many of the British and Canadian posters on here HEAVILY favoring their own fighters. In fact, many of them will never pick against their own. Those two countries seem far more nationalistic than Americans, who generally aren't all that loyal to their own fighters.

Again though, I do see Americans doing what you said and the Lennox thing is a good example. Fury to a lesser extent.
              As a canadian, i ask who are all these fighters i should be favoring? I don't care for most top level fighters from canada...lemieux, pascal, stevenson...they're nothing special imo. Part of it could be that I'm from the west coast...there's a big divide between us over here and quebec/ontario. I personally haven't noticed much favoritism for canadian fighters, but i only have my own circle to base that on.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                As a canadian, i ask who are all these fighters i should be favoring? I don't care for most top level fighters from canada...lemieux, pascal, stevenson...they're nothing special imo. Part of it could be that I'm from the west coast...there's a big divide between us over here and quebec/ontario. I personally haven't noticed much favoritism for canadian fighters, but i only have my own circle to base that on.
                Understandable. There's a group of Canadians here who are always on the Stevenson/Lemieux/Bute/Pascal train and are always over-valuing them and defending them simply because they're Canadian. It's really conspicuous, which is the only reason I mentioned that.

I kinda feel bad for them because I have a lot of Canadian clients and friends and know how passionate they are about their country and the accomplishments of their countrymen. I with they had a better group of boxers to root for (they had some fantastic MMA fighters).

I'm one of these Americans who doesn't support his countrymen so I don't understand nationalism too well, but I'm not against people having countrymen to root for if that's their thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  They're all hopping on the slurp train, and it's just because Canelo's future legacy will impact upon Floyd's.

4 years ago they were trashing him. Now they're deepthroating him

Their devotion to the cause is something else
                  Yup.
                  And it's a big slurping session that has multiplied tenfold since the Canelo/GGG rivalry started. Hopes have been pinned on Canelo. If Canelo doesn't win on September 16th, it's gonna get ugly on here.

Comment

Understandable. There's a group of Canadians here who are always on the Stevenson/Lemieux/Bute/Pascal train and are always over-valuing them and defending them simply because they're Canadian. It's really conspicuous, which is the only reason I mentioned that.

I kinda feel bad for them because I have a lot of Canadian clients and friends and know how passionate they are about their country and the accomplishments of their countrymen. I with they had a better group of boxers to root for (they had some fantastic MMA fighters).

I'm one of these Americans who doesn't support his countrymen so I don't understand nationalism too well, but I'm not against people having countrymen to root for if that's their thing.
                    I'm the same way. I don't even root for America too much during the Olympics.

Only time I really root for USA is when war breaks out

Comment

They're probably a bunch of quebecois, fleur-de-lis waving, separatist scumbags no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X