This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    RACISM ITSELF IS NOT HARDWIRED BUT LIKING PEOPLE LIKE US AND NOT PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT LIKE US is SO RACISM MAY AS WELL BE HARD WIRED BECAUSE A DIFFERENT RACE IS NOT LIKE US
    That's the whole point of the thread isn't it ?

Like us how ?

Smart ? Gay ? Ugly ? Christians ? Nerds ?

Super-athletic genius scientist hunks like me ?

It's learnt.

Comment

This is very true, they learn to be prejudice from their parents, family, peers, classmates, and movies/tv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Buddy, just do a search on "are babies racist".
        I did, they showed 2 things.

1. they aren't born that way.

2. A tendency to watch kids that look like you on tv isn't necessarily race based.
        Last edited by Furn; 05-20-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

We're not hardwired to hate people for being a different race. Being racist is definitely a learned trait, like the way I learned how to be racist from my parents and how I'm going to teach my kids to be bigots just like me. It's all about keeping relations within our own race and our own family because inbreeding is also taught in my family as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            We're not hardwired to hate people for being a different race. Being racist is definitely a learned trait, like the way I learned how to be racist from my parents and how I'm going to teach my kids to be bigots just like me. It's all about keeping relations within our own race and our own family because inbreeding is also taught in my family as well.

Comment

....And?

Kids are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Truth. I am a dark skin dude, and growing up, I used to get teased a lot in primary school. Though the grown folks and teachers thought I was incredible handsome, the girls my age would tease me and call me names, because of my dark complexion. Then, one day this girl came from the United States and come joined my third grade class, she was very cute, but very light skin. I think she was biracial. All the girls and boys in my class wanted to be friends with her, but she was very fond of me. She wanted to hold hands with me when we go on school trips to the zoo. She would give me her lunch. I wondered how this girl never had an issue with my complexion as the other kids.

Now I know it is a culture issue, for in Jamaica, there is a deep colorism issue, where lighter skin is worshiped and black skin is shun, so the children adopted this mentality from their parents, internalized it and then projected it. People should teach their kids to love the skin they are in, but at the same time respect others.
                Yeah. Just look at our beauty pageants in Jamaica and look who keeps winning. Dem use to call the blackest children "blacka, you black like tar." Then people turn around and are surprise that skin bleaching taking off down here.

Comment

Well yeah, of course it's learned. People seriously doubt this?

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    Interesting...

but Have u clicked on those links lately ?

4 don't exist, another was about 5-7 year olds.

One was interesting but still suggested it was learnt behaviour. In early life.

Argument via copy/paste same old rhetoric from the red pill sections of the interwebs. A classic approach in the lounge. It's rather amazing how much life they get out of these talking points amongst the conservative communities given their direct contradiction to the available scientific evidence.

Also in this thread - argument via insulting your intelligence. Another frequent one around here.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-20-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      That's taught tho.

My kid knows Hawkies and Liverpool and everyone else is yuckie team. He knows all the other teams names

He saw a kid a few weeks ago in a Chelsea top and walked straight up to him and pointed at him and said "Chelsea yucky team"

He did the same with the Swans a few days ago.

Now he's not born hawthorn or Liverpool I did that.

He has all kinds of "races" at his child care but never mentions it.
                      WHAT? [MENTION]Freedom.[/MENTION] and Xoo get in here and warn him of the danger. He is raising a child to not hate other races. This child will then possibly go on to have children with a member of another race. That will further add to the depletion of the White race.

Comment

Working...
                      X