Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterling View Post
    lets not forget what happend in the Molina fight haha:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iV9Thb0VCA

Molina rocked Wilder really bad even when he isnt a big puncher and AJ knocked Molina out cold!. Wilder went life and death with Molina haha.
    I was at that fight. Wilder felt the punch. But its a bit of a stretch to say he was "rocked really bad."

Comment

I suppose he is vulnerable but only as vulnerable as every other heavyweight out there I'd imagine.

So yeah obviously someone like Wilder with a right hand from hell COULD knock him out but Joshua could knock Wilder out too and he has 30 pounds on him. So it is a tricky one for Wilder to navigate. I'd rather be Joshua in the fight than Wilder with that strength advantage.

But Josh/Wilder as a boxing fan is the one but for British boxing the Fury fight is so much bigger.

I am not one of those down on Wilder at all. He knocks people out cold and heavyweights get hit.

Comment

Joshua didnt have to fight wlads fight but did( long range jabbing) Hes vulnerable IF he fights a fight not using what his own strengths are,and that was obvious when he got in on Wlad and utilized the combo punching and uppercuts.

Is he actually vulnerable compared to the OTHERS? Hell no...thats Wlad klitchko who is by far the best long range fighter bc he has the one /two from hell and is not easy to hit at all.

On wilder? Hes not vulnerable ??/lol...If one guy is its him bc simple jabs take him off his game.I only favor him over Parker bc Parkers defense is poor.

Comment

What saved Joshua was those tree trunk legs that he's got.

I'm a strong believer that fighter with thick legs have an easier time staying up on their feet in difficult times.

Look at Wlad...he has tooth picks for legs and they are always wobbly when he's hurt.

Now Joshua was hurt, but he had his legs under him, and I'm not surprised....and at the end of they day it's your legs that keep you up.

Deontay is another tooth picks for legs kind of fighter...

Comment

I didn't see anything from Joshua that would make me think he's "vunurable." People are forgetting, in terms of the competition level he's faced as a pro, AJ entered this fight pretty much as a prospect. He has a impressive prospect record when you consider he's faced several fellow undefeated, yet unseasoned prospects. But he really has yet to fight even a legitimate top 10 heavyweight. And Wlad was arguably still the best in the division. AJ took a huge leap in competition and came through it. Fight kinda took me to the Holyfield-Qawi I fight. Holyfield, like AJ, was in deep water, and came through it. Holyfield got better, and a year later smoked Qawi in a rematch. I suspect AJ would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Kovalev was knocked cold in the amateurs, wearing headgear, and by a guy wearing big ass gloves. He chinny too???
              That makes no sense dude. He went life and death with Molina. That means Molina was giving Wilder more than he could handle even before being rocked.
              Jabbed the crap out of wilder lol.
              AJ easiley disposed of Molina

Comment

Klitz: 40 Years Old and Inactive for 17 months.

Joshua needed an decisive win to impressive me and he didn't get it. Klitz isn't no where near the fighter he was at even 36. Joshua at 27 could be the best HW out there, but that tells me HW is weak.

If Wilder could be discipline and learn to control all that athleticism, he'd be really good.

If Wilder hurt Joshua like Klitz, he'd be able to pull the trigger to finish it.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Wilder has slim chance against Joshua you foos lol.

Joshua actually knows how to box..

Wilder is a fkin bum who got lucky.
                Does he, he was getting outboxed by a 41 year old inactive guy who was embarrassed by Tyson Fury.

Comment

Right now I favour AJ to beat Wilder. The thing about Deontay is that he is fast and kind of awkward. He's also young and really mentally fired up.., meaning he really wants to win.....but so is Joshua. I think AJ is more technically sound but Wilder does have some good qualities that could give him a decent chance. If I had to bet my life on one over the other it would definitely be AJ though.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                    That makes no sense dude. He went life and death with Molina. That meangs Molina was giving Wilder more than he could handle even before being rocked.
                    Jabbed the crap out of wilder lol.
                    AJ easiley disposed of Molina
                    Seriously? He was knocked down multiple times and stopped BEFORE FACING AJ. Why do you conveniently leave out that FACT? Is it because you are a biased fool?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      Wilder gets dropped by a fat bin man.. AJ gets dropped by a world class power puncher but AJ is the one with a suspect chin? Lolol.

AJ came back from a KD to stop Vlad. People said AJ doesn't have a chin after he got hit in Whyte fight even though he didn't go down.

Now he goes down but recovers and still wins the fight but he still doesn't have a good chin? What is a good chin then? If you don't go down you get criticised, if you go down and get up you get criticised.. He can never win.

It's HW.. with guys this big they can KO anyone if they connect with the correct shot.

Wow that is really Wilder!!!! SMH...no wonder people call him bum squad on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X