Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deranged before the decision was announced:

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      thats hogwash..if you had jacobs winning by one round but they gave it to ggg isnt that a robbery...go to sleep your drunk
      cause I'm not a lil bitch crying robbery when I don't agree with decision. it was a close fight

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        omg, you silly twat

thinks that Jacobs won, but then changed his mind once he saw COMPUBOX

priceless LMAO

Comment

• This is why I kept saying Team GGG need to take that Canelo fight before GGG gets older, if they drag their feet over money then GBP would love that even more. The later the fights happens the better for GBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Pirog would school Golovkin
            Lara would school Golovkin to that's why Abel Sanchez didn't want that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              People take these fights way too serious, jesus. Take a damn break
              I agree. We really need to clamp down on NSB and get rid of 50% of the posters here, would make it a far more enjoyable experience.

We're all on the same team here guys... boxing lovers, for the love of god just please look at GGG with some objectivity... your heroes are all safe!!! (except Canelo)

Comment

• Jacobs absolutely cleans out 168 with no problems.

Comment

• I'm usually pretty tough on GGG. But tonight, I'll give him a pass. He was in the ring with a bigger, longer, faster, stronger, more athletic fighter that was a better boxer, and he managed to make it a close fight. I don't think he won. But he made it close with a lot of things stacked against him. And he wasn't able to rely on his power to do it.

If you're a GGG fan, the most concerning thing about tonight is how Gennady loses his fundamentals when he's up against some resistance. When he has somebody in from of him that's just moving and not even trying to score. His ability to cut off the ring is masterful stuff. But when the other guy isn't cooperating, GGG for the most part reduced to following a guy around the ring looking to land one big shot. And when he's simply chasing and cutting of the ring, his slow hands and feet, and poor defense show up and he walks into a lot of shot. Another thing is when he can't bully a guy, he seems pretty loss too.

Comment

• Too many 50/50 rounds to say one guy clearly won. The knockdown decided it imo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      Lara would school Golovkin to that's why Abel Sanchez didn't want that fight
                      You mean the same Lara that went life and death with a 154lb punching bag Angulo and Vanes?

This **** again? I thought Lara got debunked a long time ago

Comment

Working...
                      X