Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Aims To Face Thurman Before Leaving Welterweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook's shown to be a true champion. His character is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Brook's shown to be a true champion. His character is showing.
      Yeah, you can't knock the mans willingness to fight, thats for sure.

Comment

I imagined the Spence fight would be his last at 147. But if he's making weight and he gets past Spence, then Brook Vs Thurman is a great fight.

Both quality fighters. I'd favour Brook though.

Comment

Hope he is focused on the clear and present danger called Spence in his face.
          Last edited by slimPickings; 03-06-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            Brook looks like he's cutting the weight the right way

Looks in good shape now and he's got ages to go

Hopefully both fighters come in 100% and there's no excuses

anyone heard when the tickets go on sale ?
            Hopefully Spence's management will have insisted on full VADA testing in place from the date the contract was signed . . . .

Comment

Why would Thurman coming off his best win as a pro wanna fight someone who lost his last two by ko??? Brook will probably develop a speech impediment after his bout with Spence. Possibly a few broken ribs too. And he's talking about after Spence??? Of course Brook could talk Thurman into it maybe. Thurman will never face Spence, he would kill himself first. Thurman doesn't want to give Porter or Garcia a rematch either. Still, I think Thurman would much rather give Porter a rematch. Porter is nothing but a juiced up borderline ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                He talks it...lets see if he walks it.

No sense saying he's daring to be great just because he's saying ****.
                Good post,let's see first before we praise him into heaven,gotta get passed Errol first too

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Well...let me just ask you this then...would you get in the ring and fight spence? Thurman? Gaylovekin? I seriously doubt it
                  For the money they are making,hell yeah man,never work again for your entire life,who wouldn't??

Comment

These are the fights Kell should have been calling for 2 years ago. He should be at JMW now as a natural progression having taken care of business at 147. Instead he wasted prime years of his career fighting Jo Jo Dan's and Biziers, and now he's going to have to kill himself to make 147 again when his body is ready to
                    move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      I was being sarcastic. Then I added the (...) and said that's what some posters say. THEN i proceeded to say that I MYSELF PERSONALLY have respect and admiration for what brook is doing.
                      I don't know if I am bad at wording or people are bad at reading

Poll to come
                      Bad at reading I suspect. Thanks for clearing it up. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X