Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: **** Talking Critics Will Eat Words After Canelo Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    That's unfortunately his best bet. Even making 168 for his last fight he looked depleted. Now he's gotta drop an extra 3.5 lbs? To think Canelo wanted a rehydrate clause on top of that but Chavez said no way.
    rehydration clause? aren't you the same guy that was saying canelo rehydrates to 190? why would he put a clause on himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Low_Blows_420 View Post
      once canelo goes for the body Chavez jr go over the top with a right straight down the pipe and put canelo to sleep in 7
      Get real...

Canelito is not a puncher...

If Jr goes to his ribs or catches him backing out it's lights out for Cinnabuns.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Chavez Jr. takes out Canela in the 11th round
        You Want War!
        That would not surprise me.

Comment

Chavez jr is a quitter and soft and weak and lazy and average maybe

Chavez Sr. wants a pay day for his soft weak lazy son. Kids that quit and give up never get courage or heart. Once a fighter dies inside it's over. Build that wall. Heil Trump. Let Chavez jr, give burro rides in mexico.

Comment

Fingers crossed If Chavez Jr comes in good shape he could maybe cause the upset he reminds me of Liam Smith and Smith had a lot of success against Canelo so add the weight in, superior height, range and experience maybe but I'm clasping at straws sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by skipwade74 View Post
              Chavez Sr. wants a pay day for his soft weak lazy son. Kids that quit and give up never get courage or heart. Once a fighter dies inside it's over. Build that wall. Heil Trump. Let Chavez jr, give burro rides in mexico.
              man you gotta bring back the accent

PLEASE!!

I love that shit

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                It'd be awesome if the choice to avoid ggg backfired on Golden boy and instead of canelo losing to ggg, an undefeated mw champion who's considered a top pound for pound fighter, he ends up losing to guy who hasn't had a meaningful win in 5 yrs and is best known for getting high and training in his living room while eating cheerios.
                That would be interesting. I know most don't give Chavez Jr a shot against Canelo but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions on the outcome. Chavez Jr is a tough kid with a good chin. If he's on his game and stays focused he might give Canelo some problems. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Wish Junior would come in 10 lbs. overweight, owe 10 million bucks and beat the ***** out of Canelo.
                  But anyway, no, he'll be a zombie and not a very skilled one.
                  Plus the judges. Any doubt what they're going to do? (Hint: 114-114)

Comment

And here are today's nominees for the Ken Doll Award:

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    sr mad that his son is a pot head lol
                    Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    It'd be awesome if blah blah blah he ends up losing to guy who hasn't had a meaningful win in 5 yrs and is best known for getting high and training in his living room while eating cheerios.

Comment

Originally posted by justinussery87 View Post
                      For this amount of money and exposure, I'm positive he'll get there healthy. Sometimes guys need this kind of motivation to lock it down.
                      Realest shit in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X