Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Dunn larry x.. -Kev- Kagami Taiga -PBP- HanzGruber

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    this is so weird, lots of ****** demand ridiculous ****s from loma

please remind me, how many pro fights lomachenko have??
    Originally posted by betmen View Post
    Not a fan, never see loma's fight i dont even know his face. but it all the same, you and me know how important the bums boxer fought in their resume. they need those kind of fights to shape them psychally and mentally early in their career.

I check his boxrec and he doesnt really fight bums, Loma need atleast 5 rod salka in this satge of his career.
    you guys remember my posts above from a year ago? when i post that in soul_survivor's thread you guys crucified me and criticize Loma for it.

what happen since then?? is the Boxer's skin colour isn't it? that is the problem right??

as for Kigali, at least his ******ation are funny

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      The Big Dunn larry x.. -Kev- Kagami Taiga -PBP- HanzGruber

you guys remember my posts above from a year ago? when i post that in soul_survivor's thread you guys crucified me and criticize Loma for it.

what happen since then?? is the Boxer's skin colour isn't it? that is the problem right??

I crucified you? I didn't even know you existed until now. Quit crying. I didn't criticize Loma once in that entire thread you are referring to.

Comment

Here is the thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post17360142

You filthy lying piece of shit fuckboy racist. I never had one comment in the thread. If you want to air someone out for being hypocritical, by all means do so.

but when you want to further the race divide on NSB by lying you should pay some price. Your f@ggoty fake victimhood should cost you the right to post on this site. Larry didn't respond to you. I didn't respond. No one else said anything bad. Why lie about that?

Maggots like this slimy, dirty piece of shit are what makes this site so bad. The next time you want to make up a story to try and incite a race war on NSB, use someone else's name.

Comment

• Lomo has plenty of other fight for now -
          • unify with Jezreel Corrales in April
          • fight winner of Sosa/Salido
          • unify with Vargas/Berchelt/Miura/Roman
          • rematch with Russell

Comment

You tiny little troll.

We know you don't have a problem with a boxers skin color...as long as it's not Black

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Here is the thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post17360142

You filthy lying piece of shit fuckboy racist. I never had one comment in the thread. If you want to air someone out for being hypocritical, by all means do so.

but when you want to further the race divide on NSB by lying you should pay some price. Your f@ggoty fake victimhood should cost you the right to post on this site. Larry didn't respond to you. I didn't respond. No one else said anything bad. Why lie about that?

Maggots like this slimy, dirty piece of shit are what makes this site so bad. The next time you want to make up a story to try and incite a race war on NSB, use someone else's name.
              Betmen is another non-white white supremacist.

This site is loaded with them.

Comment

why am i mentioned?? i like Loma and support him

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  why am i mentioned?? i like Loma and support him
                  no matter what we do they will bring race into the picture

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    no matter what we do they will bring race into the picture
                    it makes 0 sense,they keep trying to say i am against Loma

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      it makes 0 sense,they keep trying to say i am against Loma
                      why isn't any reports on those GB emails on this site?

Comment

Working...
                      X