Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Danny and Angel Garcia are supporting Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    So first they put the entire thing upside down before the boss or any other person with plumbing experience got there, then you say they were supposed to be at another part of the building, then you say they weren't even supposed to be at the job site period, finally you said they put one part upside down.

Doesn't add up.

I've work construction and I'm sure most people have worked on a job where you're inexperienced. Someone had to have told them where to go and what do do. Nobody just shows up at a job site and says, "well looks like I'll do plumbing today"

There had to have been one guy there telling them, it's time to do the plumbing.
    No, what I said does add up because it is reality.

The Illegals were told to work on a certain part.
    They instead worked on the part they weren't supposed to.
    Guys were told to go check it out and it was ****ed up.

end of story. You have never worked on plumbing or construction the proof is in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      You do know if they stopped it would be 100x worse right?

Don't even respond, you make yourself look ******ed and sexually confused every time you do.
      lol youre all worked up.

Legalize all drugs and it creates a weak market for drug dealers. Okay maybe thats a little extreme.. Something different has to be done then the current failed war on drugs for 50 years with no success.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        so anybody that supports trump is a racist????
        The majority is. The rest got duped into believing he can improve the economy. (Not going to use "fix" because the previous one was a massive financial mess brought by Dubya's billion dollars war in Iraq.) The guy is a scam artist who took advantage of tax loopholes and actually was saved by the very people who let him borrow their money because "he's better alive than dead."

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Exactly, this dude is full of shiiit. He's just trying to lie about how he's experienced it first hand. LMAO

"yeah I got this friend who's a plumber but now he's overseas" lmao wtf
          Never said he was oversees. You lost this argument worse than Jess Willard did to Dempsey.

Comment

Never said he was oversees. You lost this argument worse than Jess Willard did to Dempsey.
            lol god *cringe* what a corny fgt

your story doesnt add up buddy. Adder already confirmed that. Youre full of sht

Comment

lol youre all worked up.

Legalize all drugs and it creates a weak market for drug dealers. Okay maybe thats a little extreme.. Something different has to be done then the current failed war on drugs for 50 years with no success.
              What have I done to show I'm worked up? You are on here name-calling and all type of **** lmao I'm sitting back being amused by a 12 year olds attempt at understanding the economy.

I don't want to discuss the drug war we are discussing Trump and Hillary.

Comment

What have I done to show I'm worked up? You are on here name-calling and all type of **** lmao I'm sitting back being amused by a 12 year olds attempt at understanding the economy.

I don't want to discuss the drug war we are discussing Trump and Hillary.
                The economy? We were talking about illegal immigrants not the economy as a whole If you think illegal immigrants are raping the economy more than the companies who are hiring these immigrants and outsourcing jobs then I can't help you bruh. "Deplorable" as they say

You don't want to discuss the war on drugs because you are wrong. LOL typical Trump style deflection. You tried to run with a bullshiiiit analogy and it didn't work.

Comment

lol god *cringe* what a corny fgt

your story doesnt add up buddy. Adder already confirmed that. Youre full of sht
                  Lol I already disproved that

*overseas is what I mean't in my post you quoted.

Comment

You don't want to discuss the war on drugs because you are wrong. LOL typical Trump style deflection. You tried to run with a bullshiiiit analogy and it didn't work.
                    You're ducking me and crying about it

We done here lmao I'm going to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                      welcome aboard, about time someone isnt bowing to the left wing media
                      Exactly. So they want the Garcia 's to support Hillary? Ridiculous. Trump may not be a statesman but I'll take a successful business owner over a liar and traitor any day. The liberals who want Hilliary are on the entitlement food chain or closet capitalists who feel guilty about the way they earn their living.

Comment

Working...
                      X