No announcement yet.

Malignaggi shreds manny again: "he was a stone cold cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    He probably doesn't even know who Paulie is.
    NOOOOOOOOO...........

Paulie probably knows something. Just like Floyd probably knew something. You can't just make those types of accusations in public without the threat of being sued. Lance Armstrong sued tons of people who accused him of doping. And when he was found to be doping, he had to pay them back all the money he sued them for, plus.

Manny is a doper. Case closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
      NOOOOOOOOO...........

Paulie probably knows something. Just like Floyd probably knew something. You can't just make those types of accusations in public without the threat of being sued. Lance Armstrong sued tons of people who accused him of doping. And when he was found to be doping, he had to pay them back all the money he sued them for, plus.

Manny is a doper. Case closed.
      Your opinion is odg sht but than you TROLL alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Your opinion is odg sht but than you TROLL alt.
        Are you drunk, ******ed, or both?

Comment

• He was asked a question and he answered it. He tells it like it is and I admire that. He will tell speak his mind and is willing to take heat over it. I respect that

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
            Are you drunk, ******ed, or both?
            None, my level of education would suggest you I'm none of it.

I'm not an English speaking person but I guess you uneducated fart can't speak another language so we'll continue trading in your own language.

You are a low life bum hidding behind an alt, trying to accuse a successfull man of cheating and downplay his greatness and hard work.

I kinda respect at least Mlaignaggi because he isn't hidding behind an alt.

Comment

• I love watching Malignaggi make a fool of himself, what a dumbass, LOL.

We can kinda understand that he's taken a lot of big shots in the head, that's why he sounds stoned or drunk all the time when he speaks.

I just get a good laugh listening to him, LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
                I love watching Malignaggi make a fool of himself, what a dumbass, LOL.

We can kinda understand that he's taken a lot of big shots in the head, that's why he sounds stoned or drunk all the time when he speaks.

I just get a good laugh listening to him, LOL.
                He doesn't sound drunk at all when he speaks. He's not slurring or anything. I'd argue that Pacquiao has taken more clean blows to the head than Paulie has careerwise.

I think he's trying to bait Pacquiao into a fight though. Pacquiao should consider it and get with HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  He doesn't sound drunk at all when he speaks. He's not slurring or anything. I'd argue that Pacquiao has taken more clean blows to the head than Paulie has careerwise.

I think he's trying to bait Pacquiao into a fight though. Pacquiao should consider it and get with HBO.
                  To me he sounds drunk or stoned. He stutters and twitches and rumbles a 100 words a minute, stumbling along the way.

Like I said I get a good laugh watching and listening to him. He has what we call a "Special" condition. LOL

He probably gets depressed quite often too, poor guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
                    To me he sounds drunk or stoned. He stutters and twitches and rumbles a 100 words a minute, stumbling along the way.

Like I said I get a good laugh watching and listening to him. He has what we call a "Special" condition. LOL

He probably gets depressed quite often too, poor guy.
                    Sounds like you're wishing a lot of these things were true when they really aren't. No one but Pacquiao himself can shut this guy up so he's going to keep talking until Pacquiao does something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Sounds like you're wishing a lot of these things were true when they really aren't. No one but Pacquiao himself can shut this guy up so he's going to keep talking until Pacquiao does something.
                      I don't understand half the words he says. I just have a good laugh watching him.

Pacquiao don't even know this guy. It might be his fantasy but that's never going to happen ever. i don't and never even watched this guy against anyone ever. The only thing I ever remembered about this guy was his hair stunt, what an idiot. Oh and his whining about losing to Juan Diaz. What a loser. Never watched his boring, useless fights.

Now he entertains me with his "Special" condition when he speaks and twitches. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X