Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Backs Amir Khan To Shock Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Khan hits harder than Cotto??? xD

Comment

To be fair to Broner, dumb though he may generally be, he's pretty much obligated to support Khan with the Haymon factor. The closest I've seen to a Haymon fighter bagging on another about another fight was Paulie saying tongue-in-cheek that "officially I'm picking AB to win the fight, but if you read between the lines you'll understand why I'm picking him" referring to Porter vs Broner. And he was really pressed in that interview to give an answer.

Khan "can" win because anything can happen in boxing and he is a lot faster than Canelo. But the odds of him winning are ridiculously low because he can't hurt Canelo with the size disparity and if Canelo catches him once with anything big, the fight is probably over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        It is not impossible for Khan to win. He needs to follow the Lara blueprint, but instead of just hitting him with "2 pieces," like Lara did all night, give him the "2-piece with the biscuit." Give him left-right, duck and counter. STAY OFF THE ROPES, and when you can't, do like Floyd and hit him flush, and then get out of there. I think Lara at least deserved a draw, and Cotto lost 7-5. This should be a good fight...unless that chin...
        I agree! I think this is a bad fight being that they're fighting for the middleweight belt but Khan has a very good chance to win. He will have to hit and move, but of he can handle the power I pick him to win

Comment

Originally posted by HitBattousai View Post
          To be fair to Broner, dumb though he may generally be, he's pretty much obligated to support Khan with the Haymon factor. The closest I've seen to a Haymon fighter bagging on another about another fight was Paulie saying tongue-in-cheek that "officially I'm picking AB to win the fight, but if you read between the lines you'll understand why I'm picking him" referring to Porter vs Broner. And he was really pressed in that interview to give an answer.

Khan "can" win because anything can happen in boxing and he is a lot faster than Canelo. But the odds of him winning are ridiculously low because he can't hurt Canelo with the size disparity and if Canelo catches him once with anything big, the fight is probably over.
          You do realize that Broner and Porter are both with Haymon

Comment

AB knows his boxing

Comment

with all the problems had against Algieri andnow he's fight alvared

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                Adrien, you usually say smart things. This is not one of them
                nothing broner says is remotely smart, what are you talking about brush?

Comment

Is this a joke

I don't see this going 3 rounds. Cowardnelo should fight a tune up at 160. Lemieux would've been perfect. Canelo will out weigh khan by 25-30 lbs. This fight is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Adrien, you usually say smart things. This is not one of them
                    Change that icon. Chargers aint going to LA, take your rams and call it a day because its still San Diego Chargers til the wheels fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by Strych9 View Post
                      I don't see this going 3 rounds. Cowardnelo should fight a tune up at 160. Lemieux would've been perfect. Canelo will out weigh khan by 25-30 lbs. This fight is a joke.
                      Had he chosen Lemieux, your dumb arse would be in here criticizing him for it, saying he's fighting GGG's left overs or something stupid like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X