Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 year relationship is over.....advice....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Hey bro youre now 25 in the prime of your life! Take advantage of it and go all out! You'll be fine bro.
    yeezurrr.... and did i mention i got a baby face? people think am 20 lol.... babyface assassin

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      i feel you bro....i went through the same ***** with this girl in the beggining. i put up with alot of ***** and i know the toll will changed our personality. Learn from it, this will rationalize things in woman in the future. Like a spider sense type of ***** haha. brooo... enjoy yourself for now you are young and do wtf you want. Sure right about now you might feel miserable and start overthinking things in which can make you go crazy. But just remember the times she was a *****ty person and that will open your eyes and learn to let go. Stay strong homiee....you got this..check back on this thread in the future to see how you are doing. This forum helped me get back in line and think straight.
      Its fight week so lets get hyped about it . This chick made me fck up on my boxing game...i missed out on alot of fights but i always read up like homework lol. oh well...**** happens for a reason homiee....

EDIT: i want to say that listen to MUSIC. fckin sing along or do what you please video games hobbies whateverrr...keep yourself busy and dont hide, socialize with people that have been through the same situation. however i do understand you just want to be left alone at times which is fine but dont make it habit because it will only make you worse.
      Yeah i have not been in the gym consistantly for a year, and even eating properly hasbeen impossible due to the stress. At least i'm in the position where i know that this is for the best.

**** like i was so stressed i wasn't even following boxing when may/pac happened, i just lost all my hobbies and interests.

It's just **** to think you put all that effort in for nothing.

But yeah man, moving forward now

Comment

Working...
      X