Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko Wife Goes In To Rehab...The Real Reason Why He Postponed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Imagine if she had to work a real 9-5 like regular chicks and didn't have a rich super star boxer for a husband...... She would have killed herself already.
    Im pretty sure she wouldnt go to bed hungry, even if Klitschko wasnt around.

Comment

She's depressed because she had a vision of Wlad getting knocked the fu*k out.

Comment

Wife's cousin didnt want to touch baby or get out of bed for weeks. Dont understand it but it is real

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          Maybe it's the fact that she gave birth to a Klitschko-size baby and wrecked whatever was left of her snatch.

Jokes aside, that depression is pretty serious as women could actually hurt themselves and the baby. Best of luck to them.
          That may not be that far from the truth, actually.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hayd...ined-40-pounds

“I’m limping around," Hayden told People. "I’m still trying to figure out what [pregnancy] has done to my body, how it’s changed it. What’s temporary and what’s permanent.

"I feel like an 80-year-old woman trying to go down the stairs. Please tell me this is temporary! But I know some things will never be the same again.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Imagine if she had to work a real 9-5 like regular chicks and didn't have a rich super star boxer for a husband...... She would have killed herself already.
            FYI, she's a famous actress who is more well known than Wlad. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she makes more per year than he does.

Comment

Que all the ****ing kids on this forum who have never experienced what it is like to have your wife go through postpartum. Husbands call ti hell for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                It's possible. Postpardum depression is a serious issue. A woman's harmones are all out of whack and can cause them to do things and act ways they would not normally do.
                Yea I've heard more & more about this sorta **** in recent years.

I definitely didn't buy the ankle story either so I went with the Wlad trying to f#ck up Fury's flow/confidence after Fury's high energy at their presser, but this probably seems like the most likely culprit now. Wlad definitely seemed off during that presser & as a person who's dated & lived with crazy before they can definitely throw you off better than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she makes more per year than he does.
                  Idk about that. I think she's just got some show on a lesser channel these days & I believe Wlad is knocking down 8 figures a fight. I'd be surprised if she's making 8 figures a year at this point.

Comment

I will be interesting to hear what the Klitschko fans will have to say if Wlad does pull out. After all, a death in Furys family wasnt enough to say he ducked Ustinov.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I will be interesting to hear what the Klitschko fans will have to say if Wlad does pull out. After all, a death in Furys family wasnt enough to say he ducked Ustinov.
                      I am almost positive Klitschko will fight Fury and try to get Wilder right after, if Wilder avoids him I think Klitschko will hang his belts and call it a good run.

Comment

Working...
                      X