No announcement yet.

No esperé que ocurriera esto......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No esperé que ocurriera esto......

No acostumbro a ver Superexplosivo así que al ver los comentarios de Kobbo expresados a través de la Comay, puedo entender por qué ha occurrido toda esta controversia que terminado hasta con el retiro de varios auspiciadores del show por alejarse del problema.

Mi pregunta es si algunos de ustedes, boricuas claro, que vean o hayan visto el show estén en contra o a favor de la Comay (tcc Santa Rosa) y si este boycott podría terminar con la cancelación de uno de los programas más viejos de Puerto Rico.

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

No acostumbro a ver Superexplosivo así que al ver los comentarios de Kobbo expresados a través de la Comay, puedo entender por qué ha occurrido toda esta controversia que terminado hasta con el retiro de varios auspiciadores del show por alejarse del problema.

Mi pregunta es si algunos de ustedes, boricuas claro, que vean o hayan visto el show estén en contra o a favor de la Comay (tcc Santa Rosa) y si este boycott podría terminar con la cancelación de uno de los programas más viejos de Puerto Rico.
    I don't know anything about this case but just saw the whole video and it looks interesting...is this something that happen recently?

About La Comay (wasn't she called La Condesa del bochinche before?) I always wonder how he hasn't been killed not that I would want that but all the **** he says its nuts...
    I personally liked the show before, its a job and it takes balls to do that for a living...i haven't seen this in a long time so I don't really know what's going on with that show but from the little I know about it that's my opinion...

please educate me about what's going on...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I don't know anything about this case but just saw the whole video and it looks interesting...is this something that happen recently?

About La Comay (wasn't she called La Condesa del bochinche before?) I always wonder how he hasn't been killed not that I would want that but all the **** he says its nuts...
      I personally liked the show before, its a job and it takes balls to do that for a living...i haven't seen this in a long time so I don't really know what's going on with that show but from the little I know about it that's my opinion...

please educate me about what's going on...
      A few days ago there was public outrage over a public relations guy was kidnapped, forced to take money out from the bank, beaten and burned to death.

La Comay in the video goes on about how the dude was kidnapped in Pavial which is a notorious street known for prostitution and ****sexuals. Then she basically implies he may have deserved it or how we say "se lo buscó" the brutal death because he was out there maybe doing things he shouldnt have had.

Anyway people where mad at this and started to boycott the program, and some sponsors have joined the movement against te show.

Comment

A few days ago there was public outrage over a public relations guy was kidnapped, forced to take money out from the bank, beaten and burned to death.

La Comay in the video goes on about how the dude was kidnapped in Pavial which is a notorious street known for prostitution and ****sexuals. Then she basically implies he may have deserved it or how we say "se lo buscó" the brutal death because he was out there maybe doing things he shouldnt have had.

Anyway people where mad at this and started to boycott the program, and some sponsors have joined the movement against te show.
        I saw the whole video but didn't understand why the boycott until now that you broke it down for me...

saying "el se busco la muerte" are harsh words for his family to swallow but sometimes the truth hurts, I don't want to sound cold hearted but if you have a family at home you shouldn't be doing what he apparently was doing...

Question for you:
        what do you think of bringing the death penalty to PR...?

Comment

I saw the whole video but didn't understand why the boycott until now that you broke it down for me...

saying "el se busco la muerte" are harsh words for his family to swallow but sometimes the truth hurts, I don't want to sound cold hearted but if you have a family at home you shouldn't be doing what he apparently was doing...

Question for you:
          what do you think of bringing the death penalty to PR...?

I dont approve of killing people to try bringing order, and its nonsense to think having the death penalty would decrease murder rates. It has already been shown states without the death penalty have had consistently lower murder rates than the states with them.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/dete...r-murder-rates

Also from an economical point of view it isnt much different to kill a guy than to keep him in prison for life.

Even if it was proven otherwise Im not the type to sit there while the government does any type of killing. The only type of killing I believe in is the self defense type, and strapping a man to a steel bed and injecting poison inside him isnt one of them.

Comment

I dont approve of killing people to try bringing order, and its nonsense to think having the death penalty would decrease murder rates. It has already been shown states without the death penalty have had consistently lower murder rates than the states with them.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/dete...r-murder-rates

Also from an economical point of view it isnt much different to kill a guy than to keep him in prison for life.

Even if it was proven otherwise Im not the type to sit there while the government does any type of killing. The only type of killing I believe in is the self defense type, and strapping a man to a steel bed and injecting poison inside him isnt one of them.
            I respect your opinion but I believe sometimes and I mean sometimes the death penalty should be use especially when a child its brutally murder and or raped, I truly have no sympathy for the individual.

Comment

I respect your opinion but I believe sometimes and I mean sometimes the death penalty should be use especially when a child its brutally murder and or raped, I truly have no sympathy for the individual.
              Well there are people who are just demented and sick that it makes you want to brutally murder someone in the name of justice, but I just think no one in this world should be playing God and taking life away from people just cause we feel its right.

Comment

Well there are people who are just demented and sick that it makes you want to brutally murder someone in the name of justice, but I just think no one in this world should be playing God and taking life away from people just cause we feel its right.
                that's how I feel about individuals who kill innocent people...IMO you take an innocent life there's no reason for you to keep your life...

Comment

La Comay no sirve pero ella no esta muy distante de la realidad de los hechos. Yo soy de Caguas y por esa area no hay ningun restaurante. El tipo estaba buscando que le mamaran el bicho y salio jodio porque las seteadoras esas lo cogieron de pendejo.

Comment

Working...
                  X