No announcement yet.

You are not the father: Dance compilation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] You are not the father: Dance compilation

i find it hard to feel bad for these slutty mothers, but those kids are ****ing screwed

if you're a mother and you dont know who the father is you **** too many dudes and need better birth control

these poor kids. some cuties there, too. it's not like these are bad babies. they've got bad parents.

obviously, the ones who lose here are not at fault
    it's the babies.

Comment

lmfao.....funny ending

Comment

it really hurts me to see those kids face not knowing their mother is guessing who the father is...these sluts don't deserve to have kids...

now the dancing

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          it really hurts me to see those kids face not knowing their mother is guessing who the father is...these sluts don't deserve to have kids...

now the dancing

it's like a train wreck man

it's hard not to look. these dudes are probably getting the best news of their lives

these guys and these women dont have much at all going for them
          not being the father for these guys is probably the best thing that will happen to them this year

and the mothers are losing out on tons of child support over 15-18 years, in addition to looking like complete city ho hoes on national TV

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            it's like a train wreck man

it's hard not to look. these dudes are probably getting the best news of their lives

these guys and these women dont have much at all going for them
            not being the father for these guys is probably the best thing that will happen to them this year

and the mothers are losing out on tons of child support over 15-18 years, in addition to looking like complete city ho hoes on national TV
            best to raise the kid with out a father than to ridicule yourself and your child...but at the same time those mothers are very selfish not thinking about the child...they are on TV to ridicule the guy but unfortunately it back fires...

Comment

I never understood how a woman could take so many men within such a short period of time. I mean conception has a 10 day give or take period, to have 5, 10, 15 possible dads that they were having unprotected sex with? Aren't people scared of AIDS?

Comment

I cannot believe such a tasteless TV show is made. Poor children.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i find it hard to feel bad for these slutty mothers, but those kids are ****ing screwed

if you're a mother and you dont know who the father is you **** too many dudes and need better birth control

these poor kids. some cuties there, too. it's not like these are bad babies. they've got bad parents.

obviously, the ones who lose here are not at fault
                  it's the babies.
                  F*** those women. I laugh my ass off when they have like 8 or 10 guys they test and none of them are the dad. I love the reactions some of the women have, I saw one that did a slip and slide type move into the fake wall backstage one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    I never understood how a woman could take so many men within such a short period of time. I mean conception has a 10 day give or take period, to have 5, 10, 15 possible dads that they were having unprotected sex with? Aren't people scared of AIDS?
                    Saw a woman who was tested somewhere close to 20 guys, and she was in jail for the last few. Hilarious. You know these women are just pulling random names to get on the show, it isn't possible to sleep with that many men in that time period unless you are chained up outside with your panties pulled down.

Comment

Working...
                    X