Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez visits boy fighting for his life. How can you not love this guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez visits boy fighting for his life. How can you not love this guy

He told the boy to keep fighting like he is and never give up. gave him some signed gloves. thats what a real champion does. great respect for this man

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post

He told the boy to keep fighting like he is and never give up. gave him some signed gloves. thats what a real champion does. great respect for this man
    That's really nice of him. But someone is going to have to give Maravilla signed gloves and a hospital bed pep talk after Barker's done with him.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      That's really nice of him. But someone is going to have to give Maravilla signed gloves and a hospital bed pep talk after Barker's done with him.
      darren barker does not have a heart of a true champion like maravilla. maravilla can beat anyone. he can move mountains - hand cuff lightnigh - throw thunder in jail

Comment

hey i'm all for helping sick children.

but i wouldn't be surprised if Steroidgio Martinez was just there to try to steal some pills.

Comment

You know if Manny or Floyd did this, everyone would just claim its publicity stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
            You know if Manny or Floyd did this, everyone would just claim its publicity stunt.
            sergio martinez + critically ill boy

= manny pacquiao vs floyd mayweather jr thread

who would have thought?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              hey i'm all for helping sick children.

but i wouldn't be surprised if Steroidgio Martinez was just there to try to steal some pills.
              red K......

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Remember when Martinez went to a little girl's school when she wrote a letter and said to him they were teasing her? No cameras there either.
                (something like that, long time ago)

Comment

good for serg. he's always been class, but as soon as i saw seckbach and heard his voice i turned it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                    darren barker does not have a heart of a true champion like maravilla. maravilla can beat anyone. he can move mountains - hand cuff lightnigh - throw thunder in jail
                    If lightning Kd'd Barker, he'd spring back up and slap the sh** out of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X