Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing HTC's Thunderbolt!! Eat your heart out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All smart phones are pretty much the same. Whether you have an iphone or a droid, the motherfucker is gonna do 100 more things than you'll never need. So all you phone fetish faggots need to stop being fucking dorks and learn to coexist peacefully.

Fore you get killed.

Comment

IPHONE >>>> HTC

US brand >>>> Chinese brand fools!!!!

Comment

How's the battery life of your Chinese Phones?

Comment

I am waiting for dualcore phones. Gonna go with that LG gadged coming out for t-mobile. Overall I am enjoying my android platform much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
            IPHONE >>>> HTC

Gosh another fuken iphone idiot user. This just goes to show you how the majority of apple kids are just non-informed idiots.

Iphones are manufactured in China.

Do you feel stupid yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
              IPHONE >>>> HTC

iphone's assembly
              • Assembly-Taiwan
              • TFT-LCD Screen-Japan
              • Video processor chip -Korea
              • Touch screen overlay-Germany
              • Bluetooth chip- UK
              • Chip manufacture-Taiwan
              • Baseband IC-Germany
              • Display Driver chip- TW
              • Case, Mechanical parts-Taiwan
              • Camera lens-Taiwan
              • Camera module-Taiwan
              • Battery Charger-Taiwan
              • Timing Crystal-Taiwan
              • Passive components-Taiwan
              • Connector and cable-Taiwan

fully assembled, manufactured, and shipped from China.

Dumb fuk

Comment

Basic use of a smart phone...... minus the tech gibberish..

1. I can call wherever i want.... a + if the signal is great, + the sound is crisp and clear and not like you are sounding like somebody inside an auditorium.

2. I can Surf the web. Wherever it pleases me even in a bathroom of a run-down hotel. aaannnnd more important should be the SPEEED!! and esp the browser should and can run multiple windows simultaneously.

3. Should have very good 3rd party support... meaning? Apps, apps and apps.

4. Personalized. :nod: i don't need to know i own an iPhone, a galaxy or what have you by having "exclusive" service that can only be accessed thru "exclusive" freakin service. I need a near unlimited access to my gadget esp the way i want it to work for me coz thats the bottom line.

5. A camera is a plus, A video and audio recorder is a plus. A GPS is a big plus (what with the internet connection of course) .... and MP3, MP4, flash, ogg, avi, wmv and other formats run capability....thats the +++.

oh i forgot .... should fit nicely in one hand..... nuff said....

so regardless of the shembang of tech the unit provides... unless it caters to what i said.... i'll buy it. no need to go techie on me.

Question. How much does i cost me?

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
                  Basic use of a smart phone...... minus the tech gibberish..

1. I can call wherever i want.... a + if the signal is great, + the sound is crisp and clear and not like you are sounding like somebody inside an auditorium.
                  Alot of this is carrier related. You've heard the horror stories on ATT. Some have no problems on ATT. This is more of a carrier issue.

2. I can Surf the web. Wherever it pleases me even in a bathroom of a run-down hotel. aaannnnd more important should be the SPEEED!! and esp the browser should and can run multiple windows simultaneously.
                  Android's websurfing is second to none! It runs laps around iphone or blackberry. You can run multiple windows, you can play all flash videos, and you dont have a partially loaded page like apple that when you scroll down you get a bunch of checkered squares while the page loads. On android when you load a page, the WHOLE page loads including vidoes! Speeds on android are very very fast!

3. Should have very good 3rd party support... meaning? Apps, apps and apps.
                  very good 3rd party app suport. many reports have android market suprassing itunes by end of this year.

4. Personalized. :nod: i don't need to know i own an iPhone, a galaxy or what have you by having "exclusive" service that can only be accessed thru "exclusive" freakin service. I need a near unlimited access to my gadget esp the way i want it to work for me coz thats the bottom line.
                  personalization is top notch on an android. there's nothing you cant do on these puppies. plus dragging and dropping files is so much easier than having to fuken connect to itunes every single time.

5. A camera is a plus, A video and audio recorder is a plus. A GPS is a big plus (what with the internet connection of course) .... and MP3, MP4, flash, ogg, avi, wmv and other formats run capability....thats the +++.
                  iphone4 has a great camera. droid x, evo, and thunderbolt also have great cameras. android plays any type of media file. and when it comes to gps no one beats out android. The people that make android (google) are the same people that make your maps you use gps on. Google navigation is as sick as it gets for turn by turn navigation.

oh i forgot .... should fit nicely in one hand..... nuff said....

so regardless of the shembang of tech the unit provides... unless it caters to what i said.... i'll buy it. no need to go techie on me.

Question. How much does i cost me?
                  depends on the phone. most top of line phones are 199.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
                    Alot of this is carrier related. You've heard the horror stories on ATT. Some have no problems on ATT. This is more of a carrier issue.

Android's websurfing is second to none! It runs laps around iphone or blackberry. You can run multiple windows, you can play all flash videos, and you dont have a partially loaded page like apple that when you scroll down you get a bunch of checkered squares while the page loads. On android when you load a page, the WHOLE page loads including vidoes! Speeds on android are very very fast!

very good 3rd party app suport. many reports have android market suprassing itunes by end of this year.

personalization is top notch on an android. there's nothing you cant do on these puppies. plus dragging and dropping files is so much easier than having to fuken connect to itunes every single time.

iphone4 has a great camera. droid x, evo, and thunderbolt also have great cameras. android plays any type of media file. and when it comes to gps no one beats out android. The people that make android (google) are the same people that make your maps you use gps on. Google navigation is as sick as it gets for turn by turn navigation.

depends on the phone. most top of line phones are 199.
                    good.... you just sold me one Thunderbolt..... how much does your commission do me?...

I have an eye for this once since the first rumor... i now use a Galaxy S android..... i used to have a 'bada" version of Samsung S5253 before my dealer suggested me on swapping it, and settled with this since the 'open" version of the I9000 is yet to be released. It works great for me compared to my old iPhone3G that my wife now use. Basically i still have issues with it and is bound to replace it with a more potent overmatch.... This seems it.... i just worry bout the "actual' market price tho...thats just my case...

Comment

Seems Like your in Love with Android. That doesnt mean you need to hate on the iPhone. for me iPhone 4 is better than android phones . iOS>>>>>Android

Comment

Working...
                      X