Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASAP Rocky: President Trump demands Sweden free US rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll have troops in Stockholm within 60 days. Pay back for Sweden's "neutrality" stance in WWII.

Also, wise political move by Trump. Impresses his mullet wearing base with a patriotic war, and makes inroads into the African American vote at the same time.

Machiavellian move by The Donald. Impressive.

Comment

Well I could easily see that Trump had a domestic agenda here. Trump just doesn’t care that his reputation takes a massive hit. Imagine that a president expects another political leader in a democracy to act as if everyone is not equal for the law!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the trump fanboys here endorses his behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Well I could easily see that Trump had a domestic agenda here. Trump just doesn’t care that his reputation takes a massive hit. Imagine that a president expects another political leader in a democracy to act as if everyone is not equal for the law!

You better lie low. Denmark may be next, and it's been a long time since you guys were beserker Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Impresses his mullet wearing base
          Leave my mullet brethren out of your politics you son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Leave my mullet brethren out of your politics you son of a *****
            B Suth is leading the charge

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              B Suth is leading the charge

Comment

We should tax the Swedish for Swedish Fish(the candy) at 20%. Until they release Rocky.

EDIT: Maybe it is made in Canada so maybe we should just bomb Canada and Sweden then tax them for those bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  You better lie low. Denmark may be next, and it's been a long time since you guys were beserker Vikings.
                  We are sending a frigate to the Hormuz strait. We support our allies.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    We should tax the Swedish for Swedish Fish(the candy) at 20%. Until they release Rocky.

EDIT: Maybe it is made in Canada so maybe we should just bomb Canada and Sweden then tax them for those bombs.
                    I endorse bombing Sweden if it means Denmark will get our old territories back. We lost scania in 1658. The people there still wants to get back to Denmark hahaha. True story.

Comment

I endorse bombing Sweden if it means Denmark will get our old territories back. We lost scania in 1658. The people there still wants to get back to Denmark hahaha. True story.
                      Isn't Scania Grendal's homeland?

While you're at it, grab the lands to the south that Prussia took from you. Then turn Dublin back to a slave trading village, although redheads aren't in demand like they were in the 1100's.

Comment

Working...
                      X