Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was a lot sharper then he was for the abrook fight, but it's still hard to tell how good ge is because Peterson looked shot. Still Spence looks unreal and special

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      That's alright punk! We both know you punked out and never showed up and that's all that matters! We both know you bowed down to BIG STOMPS and I own you *******!
      Your my own personal b-itch you ****ing leva!
      Dont make me call your phaggot azz out again youll have to make up another lie.

You have a long history of being a btch, your dad shouldve nutted on ur mom’s face instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
        GTFO! Would you had rather him die in the ring? Cause that is surely what would have happened if it had gone 12.
        Exactly! Too many stupid dumb mother****ers on here calling Lamont a coward. He's not!
        He was getting his ass kicked so no shame in knowing when you had enough. Much props to both fighters on a great fight!

Comment

• Spence looked dominant. That bodywork is a thing of beauty.

Good job by Hunter of stoping it, Lamont has a lot of heart and would have kept going out there just to get beat.

Comment

• I cant wait to see what comes out of the fights between Spence, Crawford, and Thurman. I dont see anyone else in the division that can compete with these guys. Horn is borrowing a title and living on his 15 minutes of fame. And Pac has lost all genuine desire and it shows by him not demanding an immediate rematch with Horn. So those guys dont count. Spence, Crawford, and Thurman need to face each other.

Comment

• Spence is a dangerous fighter. He even showed a little mean spirit in there when Peterson caught him early. He has a great punch selection. He used the uppercut when the ref took his body punches away with the warning. The uppercut was perfect given that Peterson was shelling up and leaning forward.

I like Peterson so I'm glad they stopped it. A real stoppage where the fighter could actually get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                They should ban your filthy, emotional mouth off this forum. Very disrespectful and a real scum bag. Come to my town in Newark NJ and come see me on my block punk and let me see how tough you are!!!
                520 Martin Luther King Blvd. Newark NJ.... make the trip tough guy!!!
                Get off my dick b-itch! **** New Jersey! I'm willing to bet your a punk ass child molester on the sex offender list.
                Now get off my dick b-itch!

Comment

• First watch out if not serious Spence could lose now you want Spence to jump 2 weight classes and fight Canella and ggg at middle 175 fight night clueless morons

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Dont make me call your phaggot azz out again youll have to make up another lie.

You have a long history of being a btch, your dad shouldve nutted on ur mom’s face instead.
                    You punk ass leva! We both know you a straight b-itch! You never showed up to fight me!
                    You fear me mother****er!

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                      wild guess here. petersons strategy was to let spence unload on his shelled up defense hoping he punches himself out. he never expected spence to punch THROUGH him doe. and when peterson tried to stick and move spence was cutting the ring not giving him no room to get off. spence is an animal. that pressure is no joke. whoever beats him is gonna have to out-dog him. I don't see nobody sticking and moving against him. he enforces his style and the opponent eventually has to engage or get knocked out.
                      Peterson didn't fight a smart fight

Comment

Working...
                      X