Mayweather swindled of a huge chunk of cash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    It also pays to NOT be a gambler.

Never been a fan of Mayweather but I must say, whether this is true or not, this will most likely be the case in the future. And just like you, I hope I am wrong. I don't wish it on anyone.
    Bingo.

people think some of us "wish" poverty on Mayweather. Anyone with any understanding of wealth accumulation can see Mayweather will enjoy his standard of living for a little while and probably much like Ray Robinson have the satisfaction of saying "it was a great run." Hes already been in tax trouble, the IRS will always get the high income earners in the end.

The system is designed to part people who do not know the system from their money. Gambling is one of the biggest traps...When one gambles on top of it all, its like having a drug problem and unlimited money... a sure disaster.

Next time Mayweather is around Buffet he may want to ask Warren about where he lives and what he owns...Buffet lives in a decent middle class house, in a decent Omaha neighborhood, hardly a mansion. of course if he wants the other side he can talk to the Bastard Maker, Evander about "mansions" and property taxes. Try renting out your mansion when you can't pay your property taxes...

When Floyd sees a dollar he sees a nice watch, rims lol. I give him 5 years if hes lucky before he loses it all.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
      Floyd has people, fcking ivy league educated, managing his money. He is also making more money promoting.. These flame threads are ridiculous, even if you are just an idiot and believe your article/ source.

"Those damn Harvard mba's, always squandering half a billion dollars with terrible investments. " never heard it..have u?

Moron. Stop.
      How often does he promote a fight? Mayweather is a gambler. Sports are year round. And that's assuming he doesn't gamble on anything else.

Comment

UK tabloids are world renown for utter BS.

Comment

the other day i heard on fox sports that the guy might get into trouble soon since he spends like 70 million a year.

Comment

Floyd has people, fcking ivy league educated, managing his money. He is also making more money promoting.. These flame threads are ridiculous, even if you are just an idiot and believe your article/ source.

"Those damn Harvard mba's, always squandering half a billion dollars with terrible investments. " never heard it..have u?

Moron. Stop.
            this sounds a lot like the people that voted for our current president, "he is rich, he doesn't need more money, he won't steal from the people".

why wouldn't, this smart bussines people, steal from the illiterate athlete?

Comment

Weren't the sun reporting two weeks ago that Mayweather-McGregor was signed?

Comment

Moron. Stop.

That explains this... why he defaulted on a high-interest (why the hell would he even NEED a loan?! a high-interest one at that?!?!) to buy a car, and THEN defaults on loan, and gets car REPO'D!

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4473870

Floyd is a moron with his money. EVERYTHING he's touched has gone DEFUNCT: Lottery soda, his former Rap/music company...

Oh, and you moron - he's not making money off his promoting... If he is turning a profit, it's not much at all.

Promoters only start to turn profit when their fighters become stars. Floyd has no star in his stable, and nobody even close to "star-status."

Likely, Floyd is either losing money, or breaking even in his promotional ventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  the other day i heard on fox sports that the guy might get into trouble soon since he spends like 70 million a year.
                  Bank interest on his fortune would nearly generate that lol.

Comment

This definitely explains why he CAN'T KEEP CONOR'S NUTS OUT OF HIS MOUTH! Mentioning that man's name 3-5 times a day!!

LOOOOOOL.

Then he's like "I'm ready to fight ANY MMA star"!

Floyd is going broke again, just like he did after the Hatton fight, which is the only reason he returned to fight Marquez

Comment

Moron. Stop.
                      Not that i believe that article, or even read it for that matter...but who exactly do you think swindles people out of large sums of money?

Comment

Working...
                      X