Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Rigondeaux do against Rafael Marquez or Israel Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he destroys them both

Comment

When the f**k has Rigo shown this amazing power you guys seem to speak of? All of Rigo's knockouts were against WEAK competition. I seen Rigo land some flush shots on Nonito Donaire and Joseph Agbeko but he didn't knock them down or out.

Rigo is the best at 122 right now, but saying he beats Rafael Marquez and Israel Vazquez is just BLASPHEMY.

Not to mention Rigo's chin. Rigo has been dropped by Cordoba, rocked by Marroquin, and dropped by Donaire. Cordoba and Marroquin sure ain't no world beaters.

Marquez and Vazquez were both good boxers and had proven power. I'd favor both of them over Rigo.

But you guys probably think Rigo beats Marquez, Vazquez, Morales and Barrera at 122, huh? BLASPHEMY.

Comment

Even though I love Marquez and Vazquez, I don't see Rigo ands his amazing boxing skills losing these fights. Still these guys were great boxers, heavy hitter (the sounds of their punchs during their fights are astonishing), could take great punchs and had amazing heart. So nothing is impossible.

Comment

One thing that I'm sure: Nonito better quickly land his money counter left hook against one of thse guys and pray that they fall (which is unlikely) or he would enter in a world of pain and get destroyed.

Comment

I initially saw "How would Rigo do against Dan Rafael", which would be great.

Comment

They were excellent fighters but Rigo is better and would beat them and possibly knock them out. Nobody hits as fast and hard to the body as Rigo does. Ouch!!!

Comment

What's the point of these threads?

NSB logic: Rigo is an undefeated slick Cuban and Marquez/Vazquez are Mexican
                brawlers with losses.
                Therefore Rigo > Marquez/Vazquez.
                Rigo KO's both via devastating body shot under 5 rounds without
                breaking a sweat.

Comment

Rigo hasn't fought anyone anywhere near as good or accomplished so its hard to say, I would favor Tim Austin over Rigo right now.

Comment

very well..... Rigondeaux is one of the best boxers EVER. Those two are two of the best fighters in their division the past 10 years.. and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      very well..... Rigondeaux is one of the best boxers EVER. Those two are two of the best fighters in their division the past 10 years.. and that's about it.
                      Rigo has skill but one of the greatest ever??? come on man he has not proven that as a pro at all. I am not talking amateur boxing i am talking pro boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X