Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about a super rich, powerful leader who doesn't want to let anyone in his country nor does he want to help the world

Sounds familiar

Dope movie

Comment

Let's not forget

When movies like Star Wars and Harry Potter comes out people are doing the same thing and dressing up to go to movie. So what's the big deal if people are song for black panther

Comment

People dress up for movies all the time. For batman lots of folks came in batman and joker costumes, same for harry potter or Lord of the Rings. This isn't any different, let people have their fun who cares.

Comment

You’re being a hypocrite.
          Because I’ve seen white people go crazy out of their minds with worse hysteria for every Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, or even Batman release. Let’s not even mention Harry Potter. I have a Doctor that still walks around the hospital in a cloak and points a wand at the staff and calls them “muggles”. Lol.

The one time African Americans have something to enjoy you can’t take it.
          It’s not like white people are being excluded either so I don’t understand your jealousy. I haven’t seen the movie yet myself I will when I get the chance. Maybe you should just go check it out for yourself and see what the hype is about instead of being salty.

Comment

For me though Blade will always be the coolest black superhero.
            Blade 1 is a classic. Probably Wesley Snipes best work. It’s arguably the movie that brought back comicbook movies.

It is a shame Blade hasn’t gotten a decent reboot yet.
            I assume they would need a. New actor because Snipes is too old to do it. Hopefully they find a new young guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              That's what it boils down to.

Some people are just petty as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I don't see it as patronising at all.

In my local cinema they're giving out a free watermelon with tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  You’re being a hypocrite.
                  Because I’ve seen white people go crazy out of their minds with worse hysteria for every Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, or even Batman release. Let’s not even mention Harry Potter. I have a Doctor that still walks around the hospital in a cloak and points a wand at the staff and calls them “muggles”. Lol.

It’s not like white people are being excluded either so I don’t understand your jealousy. I haven’t seen the movie yet myself I will when I get the chance. Maybe you should just go check it out for yourself and see what the hype is about instead of being salty.
                  Yeah but they didn't like the movie just because of the racial makeup of the cast.

Most of the AAs don't even know WTF the movie is about they just know the cast is predominantly black so they gotz to see it.

Comment

Working...
                  X