Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Reacts To Mikey Garcia's Claim on Lomachenko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    shut the hell up ***** ass fanatics, never put gloves on - cant expect from you anything positive.

freaking 4 pages of silly ****s hating on athletes. get lost losers, with your "facts"

well ..I guess some one like Kathy Duva runs the business with your logic. Fool Don King wether he screwed fighters or not - we received historic bouts, thanks to him.

fold your facts and wipe your ass with them. DK way better than any of these promoters today.

boxers ask for mills these days, then they step up and QUit whenever they feel like. while ppv viewer pissed af.
    Your quote tells me all I need to know about you. There's no need to debate this. You agree with this, and i'm totally opposed to this (because I'm a fan of the fighter):

"Fool Don King wether he screwed fighters or not - we received historic bouts, thanks to him."

Comment

Garcia wants no part of lomo and will try to delay the fight as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Your quote tells me all I need to know about you. There's no need to debate this. You agree with this, and i'm totally opposed to this (because I'm a fan of the fighter):

"Fool Don King wether he screwed fighters or not - we received historic bouts, thanks to him."
        I criticised and gave you facts right away. unless you want to disagree and proove with some kind of "dreams" that shows us other promoters putting great fights together, that surpassed King's bouts.

my quote cant tell you anything, since you dont know anything about me, brother)

Comment

Mickey will price himself out of this fight. Mark my word.
          Garcia wanted more money when Arum offered Gamboa.
          This is no different.

Comment

I'd like to see a two fight deal. First one at 135 and the return fight at 140.

Comment

Mickey Garcia is becoming a clown.
              Similar to clowns in these forums:
              "Bobfather will never make Loma vs Rigo doe."
              "Bobfather will never recover doe."
              "Bobfather wanted none of the Cuban doe."
              Yet the Loma vs Rigo was made.
              Meanwhile, Haymon and TMT Mayweather are given a pass.
              Davis vs Rigo will never happen.
              Haymon prevented the LSC vs Rigo from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Lomachenko needs Mikey Garcia in order to cement his greatness.

There are no other elite challenges for him at this time at 130 or 135 lbs.

Arum better pay Mikey and make this fight happen.
                Yeah, I struggle trying to figure out what Loma’s options are. Especiall if Linares fights Garcia later next year.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yeah, I struggle trying to figure out what Loma’s options are. Especiall if Linares fights Garcia later next year.
                  Loma can fight Berchelt and the like, and try unifying belts. But for a true superfight he has nowhere else to go except Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    I wonder if Loma would take less just to ensure that the fight happens.? He strikes me as someone who wants to test himself at 135. If he moves up and schools Mikey Garcia, not even his haters could have much to say.
                    The key qualifier is "IF",& I doubt it, as he knows he has lil chance to win. But I wouldn't have anything bad to say if he just starts fighting elite fighters from 130-135 (beltholders), the only hope I have for him facing Mikey is that Arum knows that if loma starts fighting other 130-135 lbers then theres a good chance he gets beat again like he did vs Salido when that was supposed to be a safe fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      December 22, 2017:

“I really resent using the names of other fighters that way, saying “he won’t fight me, the promoter wont allow it.” - Bob Arum

December 19, 2017:

Lomachenko made that clear Tuesday by sending a Tweet to Floyd Mayweather Jr. that referred to Mayweather’s reluctance to match Davis against him. Mayweather, whose company promotes Davis, has repeatedly indicated that Davis won’t fight Lomachenko at any point in the foreseeable future.

Lomachenko’s Tweet stated: Floydmayweather It would have been an honor to fight you in your prime but I’m not talking about you. Please stop hiding your fighter.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenk...rom-me--123594

What a difference 72 hrs. can make!
                      Good catch I forgot all about that article that quick lol

Comment

Working...
                      X