Clear All

If Brad Pitt is interested, I heard Amber Heard is available

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Elon Musk is already dating her, I noticed these rich guys or book smart guys are dumb when it comes to judging a womans character smh

Who in their right mind would date a gold digging mentally unstable selfish druggie like Heard? These guys are all the same sucker simps they see a cheating hot girl who does another man wrong and dont think rationally instead they probably think oh she wont do that to me lol, and she does.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Elon Musk is already dating her, I noticed these rich guys or book smart guys are dumb when it comes to judging a womans character smh

Who in their right mind would date a gold digging mentally unstable selfish druggie like Heard? These guys are all the same sucker simps they see a cheating hot girl who does another man wrong and dont think rationally instead they probably think oh she wont do that to me lol, and she does.

I think money and status gives these guys a false sense of being untouchable and think a woman will never screw them over. They think all the other men are suckers, except for them. Then it comes back to bite them in the ass.

Comment

I think money and status gives these guys a false sense of being untouchable and think a woman will never screw them over. They think all the other men are suckers, except for them. Then it comes back to bite them in the ass.
            its why i only deal with hookers my *****!!!!

Comment

yup,also these hot girls stroke their ego.

I heard Heard who is a lesbo, told Depp you turned me straight, imagine some hot girl telling you that? you would be on cloud nine your ego would be blown up tot he sky.

rich smart guys are not used to hot girls aggressively coming up to them and this is the first time any woman wanted them this bad so its hard for them to control themselves.

its very common rich ugly or plain looking guys with hot girls and later getting divorced you think these guys with thier high iq would learn, but women are a weakness to men.

Comment

or they simply just dont care because they're rich and famous so if it doesnt work out, then onto the next one.

Comment

men who didnt get none when they were in school because they were too busy educating themselves to be successful billionaires.

like josephfrom calabasas, minus the billions.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I hate to say it and I suppose it will sound very insensitive but I had a feeling once the **** and ovaries were gone things would not be the same in paradise.
                    No doubt...but menopause creates so many mental and emotional changes in woman aside from the obvious physical ones. It's difficult time for a guy who is not typically of the years a man is when he has to ride that out with his wife...an age that typically has taken a toll on himself as well and which because of...is more likely to make him more able and tolerant to deal with it all.

Hollywood marriages don't tend to last anyways in even the best of circumstances.
                    More dirt...
                    http://pagesix.com/2016/09/20/angeli...illard-affair/

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after learning he was cheating on her with his sexy co-star, a well-placed source told The Post on Tuesday.

“She hired a private eye because she felt that he was fooling around with her on the set, and it turns out, he was. And that was the final straw,’’ the source said.

Pitt, 52, had been rumored to have been cozying up to his “Allied’’ co-star Marion Cotillard, 40, for months during the pair’s filming of the World War II drama in London.

The PI discovered that Pitt was cheating on his wife of two years with Cotillard — while also partying like a single guy on a mission, the source said.

“The atmosphere [off-set] was full of hard drugs and Russian hookers, and Angie was told Brad got caught up in it,’’ the source said.

“He’s in the throes of some insane midlife crisis, and Angie is fed up.”

But a source close to Cotillard denied the Pitt affair rumors and insisted she is still with her long-term partner, French actor and director Guillaume Canet.

“They are still very much together. They have been a couple since 2007 and have one child but have never married,’’ the source said of Cotillard and Canet.

The source could not confirm French reports that Cotillard is pregnant with her second child with Canet.
                    Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Angelina, call me.
                    Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    have you seen the media blitz attack on pitt's character?

jolie was ready and waiting and her minions were ready steady leaking character assassination rumors to every tabloid rag media in the country.

Jolie = SICK DEMENTED BI POLAR FREAK.

She used Brad Pitt's beautiful genes to pop out a couple of kids and when she finally decided she had enough man in her life, she divorces him, doesnt even want to do joint custody, filing for full custody of their 6 kids = 6 alimony paychecks till those kids are 18 years old.

DISGUSTING.

SHAMELESS.

HUUWER.

What's the reason she's divorcing? she had an alleged PI investigate pitt and they found out he was having an affair with marion cottliard? soooo freaaking what? you know the deal jolie, why act like this? why not just keep your marriage intact and get your own side dish?

why wreck your family because a man wants to taste/feel another p*ssy? That is wrong. That is inherently wrong.

What else? his alleged strict parenting style?

are you freaking kidding me?

YOu divorce brad freaking pitt because he's strict at parenting and smokes weed?

brad should have stayed with jennifer instead of hooking up with this feminazi libtard freak.
                    They will have to split their fortune though, which is common for divorcees. I heard they made a combined 110 million in the two years of marriage, but they were together for a total of ten years i think california law requires any couple together for ten years total to split the income, jolie might get even more money.

when jolie got her insides taken out I remember her doctor saying it means she goes into instant menopause, meaning ******* dryness, it hurts to have sex. it shouldn't be much of a surprise pitt is looking elsewhere to get his willy wet, and damn, marion cotillard is definitely who I would choose for such an important mission, she's way more beautiful than jolie

Comment

This is tragic.

Comment

Working...
                      X