Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev doesn't show up for HBO faceoff taping. Ward is furious and leaves Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev doesn't show up for HBO faceoff taping. Ward is furious and leaves Vegas

Very unprofessional by Kovalev. We know he likes to partake in libations during the fights. Gotta keep it professional when there's business to take care of. The lead promoters pay for these programs like Face Off and 24/7. I'm sure Roc Nation is pissed at Kovalev for wasting thier money sm

I talked to a source with knowledge of the matter from the Ward perspective. The source said actually, it was Kovalev who no showed. The two men were supposed to both be interviewed Saturday night in Vegas during the HBO PPV topped by the Canelo Alvarez-Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight.

Kovalev didn’t take part, Ward did, the source said.

The Oakland boxer then decided to leave. He wasn’t going to go out of his way to accommodate Kovalev after the Russian disseminated three weeks ago what the New York Post called “a new promo for the bout on his social media account that is rife with racist and anti-gay slurs.”

https://goo.gl/VpjrII

Someone from Main Events needs to get Kovalev under control. Having a mainstream publication like the NY Post put stories out like this isn't a good look for the sport.

Russian boxing villain drops taunt video filled with N-bombs

Very classy of main events to call ward a coward what a joke they are. Why do people still believe anything duva has to say? She lies more than arum and she only has 1 fighter to lie about

Comment

Hmmmm luckily for us.... All this **** doesn't matter. Whether they do one or not, they are going to fight and Ward is going to keep his belts.

Comment

I don't care about the drama as long as the fight goes on.

Comment

who cares, I hope kovalev does drop the N BOMB on ward lol then we get some real drama for the fight.

Comment

Unproffesional from Kov!

Comment

To be honest, I don't want to see Kovalev acting out too much. It doesn't suit him, and it makes me doubt his ability to win in the ring.

Comment

Let's see which of his fans on here condemn Kovalev's actions.

Comment

lol oh motorcity cobra talked to a source, sure. And people are taking this seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Very unprofessional by Kovalev. We know he likes to partake in libations during the fights. Gotta keep it professional when there's business to take care of. The lead promoters pay for these programs like Face Off and 24/7. I'm sure Roc Nation is pissed at Kovalev for wasting thier money sm

I talked to a source with knowledge of the matter from the Ward perspective. The source said actually, it was Kovalev who no showed. The two men were supposed to both be interviewed Saturday night in Vegas during the HBO PPV topped by the Canelo Alvarez-Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight.

Kovalev didn’t take part, Ward did, the source said.

The Oakland boxer then decided to leave. He wasn’t going to go out of his way to accommodate Kovalev after the Russian disseminated three weeks ago what the New York Post called “a new promo for the bout on his social media account that is rife with racist and anti-gay slurs.”

https://goo.gl/VpjrII

Someone from Main Events needs to get Kovalev under control. Having a mainstream publication like the NY Post put stories out like this isn't a good look for the sport.

Russian boxing villain drops taunt video filled with N-bombs
                    Man, you nearly had me...

Comment

Working...
                    X