No announcement yet.

This is why Bruce became Caitlyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    And while doing so you will ignore that some groups are minorities. So that Black caucus thread that you made, it is plain to see that that Black group tries to keep it Black for members to focus on Black issues.
    What are "black issues" that aren't "American issues"?

some problems are faced in the black community more than others like violent crimes, but what about the situation where a White congressman represents a majority-black district? Why would you deny his constituents a chance to benefit? ALL BECAUSE THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN?!?!! A bit racist, don't you think?

But again, black problems are AMERICAN PROBLEMS if they are living in America and it affects the country.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
      What are "black issues" that aren't "American issues"?

some problems are faced in the black community more than others like violent crimes, but what about the situation where a White congressman represents a majority-black district? Why would you deny his constituents a chance to benefit? ALL BECAUSE THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN?!?!! A bit racist, don't you think?

But again, black problems are AMERICAN PROBLEMS if they are living in America and it affects the country.
      No. They should not let in that White representative, he should email them his views. Discrimination and extra-police harassment are problems that Blacks faced more than other groups in America.

Comment

im soryr but chalk this one up to "white ppl"

yall sum weird ass niggas sumtimes

Comment

No. They should not let in that White representative, he should email them his views. Discrimination and extra-police harassment are problems that Blacks faced more than other groups in America.
          Racist AF. So all because of somebody's skin color, this man shouldn't be able to join a congressional group?

Let's say I agree with your premise about the discrimination bit. Well, isn't it also discrimination to not let somebody in based on their skin color?

A group where you are elected by your constituents in your state?

Wow.. You really are racist. I just lost a LOT of respect for you. All because of the dude's skin color, despite the fact he was elected by his black constituents (majority black area), and he could benefit by being in the group...

Seriously lost a lot of respect.

Comment

''booing the poosey. lawd have mercy ! ''

maybe it stank

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I've seen a couple p#ssies that were worth booing....I wouldn't cut off my dick because her p#ssy was ugly doe. She should have to get p#ssy reconstruction or scoop it out if anything.
              most pooseys are the same. its all the shlt around it that i boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

She probably had bad pu$$y. It deserved to be booed

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                  Racist AF. So all because of somebody's skin color, this man shouldn't be able to join a congressional group?

Let's say I agree with your premise about the discrimination bit. Well, isn't it also discrimination to not let somebody in based on their skin color?

A group where you are elected by your constituents in your state?

Wow.. You really are racist. I just lost a LOT of respect for you. All because of the dude's skin color, despite the fact he was elected by his black constituents (majority black area), and he could benefit by being in the group...

Seriously lost a lot of respect.
                  One group is a minority. A minority group discriminating against one member of the majority group isn't as big of a deal as the majority group discriminating against the a member of the minority group.

Comment

What's funny is that I watched some show years ago, where they wanted Bruce to do a make over, and they sent a gay black dude to help him. Bruce didn't want that dude any where near him. He was more into kicking it with Kanye. Now dude went more than gay. Like Uber gay. Sex change is gay on steroids.

Comment

One group is a minority. A minority group discriminating against one member of the majority group isn't as big of a deal as the majority group discriminating against the a member of the minority group.
                      The question is why is he interjecting himself into something called "black caucuses" ? His he having a Dolezal moment? White liberals are very dangerous people (unintentionally). Though I am not particular to any one group, with the Republican, you know where they stand.

Comment

Working...
                      X