Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Bruce Lee have become a great boxer? Mayweather says he's fake.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Bruce Lee have become a great boxer? Mayweather says he's fake.

Bruce Lee took boxing in college because he felt that it was much more useful than traditional martial arts in real situations. I remember reading that Bruce won the boxing tournament in Hong Kong and even KO'ed a British boxing champion.

Obviously Bruce went on to become an actor and developed his own martial arts style. But if he had become a boxer, do ya'll think he would have become world champion? All around him who have watched him seem to think so.

Also, I saw this interview where Mayweather said that Bruce Lee wasn't real like he was. Who do you guys think would win in a real fight, Mayweather or Bruce Lee??

I think Bruce whoops Fraud Jr's ass.
    Mayweather
    23.64%
    Bruce Lee
    76.36%

Bruce Lee was an actor not a fighter. Too many myths and bullshit surround his name.

Comment

Comment

I've got my money on the Chinese cook across the street. Awesome food by the way.

Comment

Why would anyone give serious thought to some dumb shit like this?

Comment

In a street fight? Bruce Lee would kick the **** out of Mayweather! He's be doing kicks, grabs, holds, gouging, ball kicks, whatever it takes to win. His style is to be fluid like water, to win no matter the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
              In a street fight? Bruce Lee would kick the **** out of Mayweather! He's be doing kicks, grabs, holds, gouging, ball kicks, whatever it takes to win. His style is to be fluid like water, to win no matter the cost.
              In the ring Floyd would bounce that actor off the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Bruce Lee was an actor not a fighter. Too many myths and bullshit surround his name.
                He wasn't an actor who had to learn martial arts for a role in a movie you fool.

He was an established martial artist who not only started his own martial arts schools but developed his own martial art style (jeet kune do). Hollywood found him after this.

Oops, these facts get in the way of your agenda, don't they you idiot. Never saw floyd doing one hand, thumb & index finger push up... He did bash a woman though.

Comment

This is an interesting topic since they are around the same size, Floyd being slightly bigger, and one being an all around martial artist while the other being a seasoned professional boxer.

I would favor Floyd. I've heard interviews from people who sparred with Bruce and they say he sucked when it came to grappling. His strength was stand up striking.

Floyd being an experienced professional and an Olympian with over 90 amateur fights would prove to be a great advantage over an actor.

Comment

^^^ Floyd don't want that work

Bruce wins over Norris and Jabbar > Floyd's whole resume.
                    Last edited by DeLorean; 12-29-2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X