Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DSG vs Salka "Worst Matchup boohoo" / Brook @ NSB justified including over Smith! Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSG vs Salka "Worst Matchup boohoo" / Brook @ NSB justified including over Smith! Lol

So let's get this straight with NSBism...

Everybody raved that Danny Garcia fighting Lightweight Salka was worse than Golovkin fighting Brook. That's a debate.

Then most people agreed that Khan and Brook were even for whatever reason, acknowledging Golovkin hypocrisy.

Now, for some reason, the seasoned Smith bout was a worse bout than the Brook matchup.

"Are you guys serious" -Lil'G

If it's all trolling, then let me remind you guys when you mess the Grand High Wizard aka Karma Jones! "I'm coming for you!" -Tyson

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    So let's get this straight with NSBism...

Everybody raved that Danny Garcia fighting Lightweight Salka was worse than Golovkin fighting Brook. That's a debate.

Then most people agreed that Khan and Brook were even for whatever reason, acknowledging Golovkin hypocrisy.

Now, for some reason, the seasoned Smith bout was a worse bout than the Brook matchup.

"Are you guys serious" -Lil'G

If it's all trolling, then let me remind you guys when you mess the Grand High Wizard aka Karma Jones! "I'm coming for you!" -Tyson
    You must have completely lost the plot if you think Brook/GGG was worse than Garcia/Salka.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      You must have completely lost the plot if you think Brook/GGG was worse than Garcia/Salka.
      No, that's not the plot. I'm putting honesty on check!

I gave three instances, Salka, Brook, Smith. Apparently even the Smith bout was worse of a matchup than the Brook bout with poll! Lol How is that possible?

Therefore, favoritism and biased passing is clealry apparent in favor of Golovkin...

And Im just warning everybody that the bandwagoning for as long as it lasts, the Karma is coming.

Comment

Order of bul**** level matches goes accordingly.

1. Garcia/Salka
        2. Canelo/Khan
        3. Golovkin/Brook
        4. Canelo/Smith

Comment

Repetitive thread........

Comment

Brook had fought and defeated a world level class opponent in Porter. Salka,Smith have not....khan is just a glass jaw bum, everyone knew he was getting knocked out...

Side note: are you slow? You write like a 12 year old special Ed kid...

Comment

Lol. People just mad Alvarez made weight. Now Smith is a garbage fight?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Lol. People just mad Alvarez made weight. Now Smith is a garbage fight?
                What do you mean now? People called it a garbage fight when it was signed, just like people called Brook a garbage fight when it was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                  What do you mean now? People called it a garbage fight when it was signed, just like people called Brook a garbage fight when it was signed.
                  No it's not. The agenda is seen. People want and continue to want Golovkin vs Alvarez. They were given a deal. Able and Loeffler have declined. It exists.

Now, becaue that fight is not now, what does that have to do with the Smith bout? Not even comparable.

Comment

Brook is a world class fighter and world champ.

Salka is actually a journeyman.

Comment

Working...
                    X