No announcement yet.

Beta-Cuck Roll Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    I am always on my own. Youre just too drunk to think that they support me when the truth is they simply dont like a drunken jew.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      He's a liar. Every time he makes a thread about me, I kick the crap outta him and other posters help him out.

Comment

Bumped, for the lounge.

Comment

Where my cucks at!?

Comment

Where my Beta-Cucks at!?

Let's go.

By the way....it shouldn't need to be said, but there are a lot of morons in here. Only sign up if you are beta, AND cuckold.

You single betas have no business jotting your name down. Your other hand doesn't count as a cuckold. If caught posing as a cuck, your membership will be revoked, and no refunds will be given for the current term.
            I enjoy good ole **** stained Ebonics, but what does 'Das not it mane' mean?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              I enjoy good ole **** stained Ebonics, but what does 'Das not it mane' mean?
              just the opposite of "das it mane". It means you disapprove of dat dere cuck lifestyle.

Comment

I'm as cuck as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  I'm as cuck as they come.
                  Just pathetic.

Comment

Just pathetic.
                    Not much has changed since I stated this. I'm too set in my cuck ways.

Comment

Recently I cucked out for this tranny I was banging. No joke I got this hot ass tranny that blows me and I'll occasionally tag her in the ass. But about a few weeks ago we were booking up at her house. Her male friend was there too. We were drinking and just chilling out. I go to the fuking bathroom and when I come out the whore of a tranny was starting to blow this other dude. I was all disappointed and felt like i got cucked out of situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X