Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who say emotional heartbreak is worse than physical pain have never gotten VD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope it is nothing serious

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
      Has anyone ever had syphillis, I had these two sores that showed up that I never told my doctor about because I thought they were just pimples, but they haven't gone away for a week and instead of getting better they opened up..

I might have to go back
      Syphilis that remains untreated for a long time can cause major damage to important organs, like the heart and brain.

The last stage of infection is tertiary syphilis. Approximately 15 to 30 percent of people who don’t receive treatment for syphilis will enter this stage. Tertiary syphilis can occur years or decades after you’re initially infected. Tertiary syphilis can be life-threatening. Some other potential outcomes of tertiary syphilis include:

•blindness
      •deafness
      •mental illness
      •memory loss
      •destruction of soft tissue and bone
      •neurological disorders, such as stroke or meningitis
      •heart disease
      •neurosyphilis, which is an infection of the brain or spinal cord

Comment

everything is curable except what warts, herpes and hiv.

you be alright.

Comment

Your best girl...
          Heh.

Sounds like someone without love. Meanwhile I would die fighting mofo's to prevent such a thing. It's about principal, honor, and conviction.

There are fates worse than death. I can say grief from losing a loved one is worse than physical pain..yes it is.

Have you ever truly lost anyone you loved? My pops recently passed out of the blue and that was the hardest thing I've yet had to go through in this life.

My condolences on your Johnson though. But at least you still have life. As long as you are alive you have a chance to improve the lives of those you love. Its all about perspective.
          Last edited by Syf; 05-20-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Lol at raw dogging third world country whores. Congratulations, you played yourself

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              you're gonna scare Alex into keeping his virginity
              I just had a super orgasm from my prostate, I dont need women anymore they have become useless redundant im certainly not letting one near my ass, so its a life of solitary mega multiple orgasms for me

Maybe still get a BJ

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                Has anyone ever had syphillis, I had these two sores that showed up that I never told my doctor about because I thought they were just pimples, but they haven't gone away for a week and instead of getting better they opened up..

I might have to go back
                Might be Herpes. Herpes is worse than syphilis. There's no cure. It flairs up every time you get stressed like cold sores but all over your dick. You'll have to wear a rubber for the rest of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                  Syphilis that remains untreated for a long time can cause major damage to important organs, like the heart and brain.

The last stage of infection is tertiary syphilis. Approximately 15 to 30 percent of people who don’t receive treatment for syphilis will enter this stage. Tertiary syphilis can occur years or decades after you’re initially infected. Tertiary syphilis can be life-threatening. Some other potential outcomes of tertiary syphilis include:

•blindness
                  •deafness
                  •mental illness
                  •memory loss
                  •destruction of soft tissue and bone
                  •neurological disorders, such as stroke or meningitis
                  •heart disease
                  •neurosyphilis, which is an infection of the brain or spinal cord
                  Al Capone went mad due to Syphilis did he not?
                  Last edited by DJ Enerate; 05-21-2016, 02:08 AM.

Comment

This was inevitable. I'm surprised You haven't had multiple bouts of Gonorhea. Slow the **** down before you get the hiv buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                      Al Capone went made due to Syphilis did he not?
                      Yep. , fishing in his empty swimming pool.

Comment

Working...
                      X