• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is thurman the best at 147?

is thurman the best at 147?

No. Clearly not. He's 2nd tier at best.

Comment

He's top 5. Outside of Mayweather and Pacquiao, who can beat him? That's a rhetorical question. I could do without your list.

Comment

Not yet but that boy will be great one day

Comment

No, he's the rising star of the division though. It would be impossible to argue that he's better than Mayweather or Pacquiao. He's still at the point in his career where he is proving himself. His best win is filler on Floyd's resume for instance.

However, I do think Thurman can take over once they're gone. I wouldn't say he's better than Brook, Maidana, Khan or Bradley but it very possible.

Comment

Keef is top 10 ,but no top 5.

Comment

After Mayweather and Pacquiao I think he is but of course he has to go out and prove it. Who is going to fight this dude though? I know Lara called him out but Lara is at 154 but the money for Thurman is at 147 right now. Mayweather last year in the sport, Pacquiao is almost towards the end as well so if he can't get a shot at either in the ring he is still in a great position to be that next STAR at Welterweight!

Comment

Top 5 to 10.....he's getting there though.....actually prob more top 5!!

Comment

1. Mayweather
                  2. Pacquiao
                  3. Thurman

Comment

In his stable, sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X