Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee vs a T-Rex... who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Bruce Lee vs a T-Rex... who wins?

I got Bruce in this, all day. Think about it, a T-Rex is at a serious reach disadvantage with those tiny arms of his.

I've seen Bruce Lee take out Chuck Norris in Way of the Dragon, which is also real life, and Bruce would have too much stamina for the T-Rex. The Rex might get the odd lucky shot in, but it'd soon get worn down.

After about 15 minutes of punishment - probably less - the T-Rex would be taken out. That's if it would dare to take the match. If it saw Bruce Lee it would probably just drop its head and walk the other way like a fuggen BETA.

You know, envisioning a T-Rex wielding two nunchucks in a battle to the death against Bruce just made my day.

Comment

Bruce by UD. It's a long night for the T. Rex, but are we talking prime Rex?

Comment

Awaiting the firestorm that will be unleashed when Annie decides to make his Megalodon vs Steven Seagal thread.

VS.

The Cenozoic World awaits!!!!

Comment

Only if Bruce gets to drink some ginseng tea before the battle, otherwise he probably fatigues and loses the decision by falling short in the championship rounds.

Comment

Working...
          X