• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 6'6 and I barely weight 240, your buddy is fat

Comment

New England is not fat, he's bog boned!

Comment

The ideal weight for a person who is 5' 8", is 160lbs max. And you would be considered normal from 130-160lbs. I am 5' 8" and weigh 160lbs, I am a lean guy though.

235lbs for 5' 8" is considered obese.

Comment

I started a diet last week, I was 160lbs, I just weighed myself I am 154.4. 6.6lbs lost. I lose weight like nothing, it kinda sucks. I try to gain weight in the form of muscle but it's tough. Then I can lose pounds by just thinking about losing weight. I probably lost 4lbs just typing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I'm 6'6 and I barely weight 240, your buddy is fat
            yeah that's what I was trying to tell him. I was like big bro, you know people who are the height of basketball players brag about being 235lbs right? And not guys that are 5'8". But I guess he's stuck with this ideology that since he lifts weights and was a skiier and lacrosse "athlete" in high school he can balloon up and BMI chart standards don't apply to him. His closest group of friends are all trying to get him to drop this crazy idea that he's developed in his head but it'll take some work.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              The ideal weight for a person who is 5' 8", is 160lbs max. And you would be considered normal from 130-160lbs. I am 5' 8" and weigh 160lbs, I am a lean guy though.

235lbs for 5' 8" is considered obese.
              yup, I told him he's literally obese by definition according to height and not just overweight. It's funny cause I'm the same height and he makes fun of me for being "too skinny", but damn I remember when I was close to 180ish and felt like a tub of lard. I felt bad and out of shape and now I feel great at 150 plus it was a refining moment knowing I was able to drop 30 pounds just from minimal dieting (cutting out fries and soda) and exercising a few days a week.

The issue with this guy is not the fact that he can't lose it, it's a psychological thing with him. It's ingrained in his mind that his weight is OK because he lifts weights on occasion.

Comment

You realise that at least 35lbs of that weight is his cock?

Trust me. NE has a big one.

The other 200lbs pounds is slabs of pure muscle. NE is a hunk of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I started a diet last week, I was 160lbs, I just weighed myself I am 154.4. 6.6lbs lost. I lose weight like nothing, it kinda sucks. I try to gain weight in the form of muscle but it's tough. Then I can lose pounds by just thinking about losing weight. I probably lost 4lbs just typing this.
                  Sorry you did not lose 6.6 pounds of muscle and fat in 1 week. That would be considered biologically phenomenal. It is rather ironic that I have to post this on a boxing forum of all places, but the vast majority of what you lost Kev was water weight, or you are weighing yourself at inconsistent times (morning vs night), or you are weighing yourself after a huge meal, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    You realise that at least 35lbs of that weight is his cock?

Trust me. NE has a big one.

The other 200lbs pounds is slabs of pure muscle. NE is a hunk of a man.

I'm sorry? I don't understand this post.

Comment

ask your 'buddy' for a bear hug. Let me know how that works out for you

Comment

Working...
                      X