No announcement yet.

Jesus was killed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    Calling someone else stupid and going on to say humans descended from fish in the same sentence makes me laff.
    You have the reading comprehension of a fish.

I was calling him stupid for making a link between us and the fish around today.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      You have the reading comprehension of a fish.

I was calling him stupid for making a link between us and the fish around today.

Comment

If I cum in my goldfish bowl would they get pregnant?

Comment

According to the bible and christianity as a whole.

Jesus was 1 of 3 parts in the trinity.

Body (Jesus)
          Spirit of Christ (Jesus' ghost)
          The Holy Spirit (which is god himself I think according to them)

So Jesus was basically a mortal man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And correct me if I'm wrong.

But modern/progressive teachings in christianity center around how "being one with christ" or "being saved"...........gives you the ability to communicate with god and therefore gain some of the healing powers that god supposedly instilled in his son (christ).

Basically because he's able to communicate with god directly as a result of beng "living proof of the word of god".

Now I'm pretty sure that's as progressive as it gets...................Catholicism dictates that you're just a dirty sinner and you better repent every day to a priest (who can communicate with god but not you because he's saved and you're not).

So for the sake of the topic and discussions theirein..............it's explained by Christian standards the extent of Jesus' "power"

So accepting Jesus as a "Savior" means you "accept the word of god"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
            X