No announcement yet.

If Judah beats Garcia and becomes lineal champ at 140 against all odds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Is Garcia really the lineal champ at 140? He can't be, Khan lost to Peterson one fight earlier.
    yes he is...

Comment

no what the fuk

Comment

I see people think HOF worthy is only if you win big fights. Isn't Garcia a big fight? So why not?

Comment

Short answer, no. Could he have been a HOFer? Yes. But he has fallen short in every big fight. Unveiling the propensity to underachieve whenever a career defining fight is in your grasp; completely removes you from any discussion involving having a plaque with your name on it being placed Canasota, IMHO.

Comment

Garcia isn't good enough to erase all the times Judah fell short~ if we are talking hypothetical he would have to beat Garcia then go on a run to have any sort of hope but there is no chance Judah could put together that type of run (like 4 more wins as good or better than Garcia beyond actually beating Garcia) at this point in his career.

Loser is a good way to describe him, he is good enough to get a shot and even his worst loss isn't that bad but pretty much every time he stepped up he found a way to fall short. A guy who finds a way to lose is a loser~
            Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-01-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Garcia isn't good enough to erase all the times Judah fell short~
              I agree but my beef is that some feel make it sound like you have to win EVERY big fight of your career to be a HOFer. Or that's how it sounded to me at least.

Comment

Is Micky Ward in the hall of fame?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I agree but my beef is that some feel make it sound like you have to win EVERY big fight of your career to be a HOFer. Or that's how it sounded to me at least.
                  You don't but you have to come through at least half the time, Judah is batting below .200 if we are talking his biggest fights.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-01-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Garcia isn't good enough to erase all the times Judah fell short~ if we are talking hypothetical he would have to beat Garcia then go on a run to have any sort of hope but there is no chance Judah could put together that type of run (like 4 more wins as good or better than Garcia beyond actually beating Garcia) at this point in his career.

Loser is a good way to describe him, he is good enough to get a shot and even his worst loss isn't that bad but pretty much every time he stepped up he found a way to fall short. A guy who finds a way to lose is a loser~
                    losing to baldomir is that bad. it's the worst thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      losing to baldomir is that bad. it's the worst thing ever.
                      Baldomir isn't that bad, especially for a worst loss but when you consider how poorly he performed in his bigger fights, you can't catch loses like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X