Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Chavez jr will walk thru Martinez's punches"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if he does so, it means he is on PED's lol. I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell anyone who thinks JCC Jr's success as of late is on the up and up if he walks through Martinez.

Just another typical BS Roach prediction it seems. Roach has really become truly annoying these days, with all his arrogant tough talk.

Comment

I love that mentality, walk through them until your face is a bloody pulp....I'm telling you guys, Chavez doesn't have the defense to block Sergio's punches. Sergio is going to sharp-shoot lefts through his guard until his eye is hanging out of the socket.

Comment

Only one punch in the sweet spot is needed to change or end the fight Mr.Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

This fight is either going to finish two ways, with Martinez closing Jr's left eye and the fight being forced to be stopped or a close unanimous decision victory for either fighter with Jr continuing to come forward, eating shots to get to Martinez body. Roach, brings up the main question for this fight, at 180lbs the night of the fight will Martinez punches have any effect on Jr?
          I don't think Roach believes what he is saying there, he stutters very bad when he is nervous, and he seemed nervous as hell in that video. He was biting his nails and saying that he thinks Chavez will just walk through Martinez' punches because of his size and weight (remember Pavlik weighed 11 pounds more than Martinez did on fight night and his face got beaten to a bloody mess). Then he goes on to comment about how well Martinez hides the left and that guys don't see it coming and how Chavez squares up. I think he knows that Chavez is going to take some heavy damage and he personally doesn't like the idea of this fight.

Comment

Here's what I think:

1. Sergio UD'ed Chavez Jr.

Or

2. Surprising KO or TKO from Chavez Jr.

Comment

Im still saying it, Martinez will close a eye of JR's and the fight will stop R8 or R9 via TKO

Comment

This is why Chavez needs to get rid of Roach,that's a terrible game plan.

Comment

Working...
                X