No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion is RACIST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post

I was disappointed in FNC, all those patches they released really ****ed up the game
    they pulled alot of **** in this game... sold it on blood and gutts, then take the blood and cuts out, but have a bloodied pac vs cotto as a loading screen. ffs

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      I also find it ridculous that Eddie Chambers is rated higher than Vitali Klitshcko.
      ??? you don't even research **** before you say stupid **** like this.
      Eddie Chamber is rated 79, Vitali is rated 84.....

How is Vitali rated higher then Vitali?
      You just make **** up

Comment

I remember laughing so much when I first played the game "Knock dat cracker on his aaaasss."

"Yeah man, knock the cracker on his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          ??? you don't even research **** before you say stupid **** like this.
          Eddie Chamber is rated 79, Vitali is rated 84.....

How is Vitali rated higher then Vitali?
          You just make **** up
          Listen, im not researching a PS3 game. I remember playing it and a very good white boxer was lower than V.Kltitshko on overall rating. Could have been Hatton, not sure.

Like I say, im not gonna research this. But just out of curiosity what rating is David Haye, in comparison to the Klitshcko's?
          Last edited by NoLove; 01-06-2012, 06:17 AM.

Comment

It's the double standards that offend me and I'm seeing a lot of it recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Boy View Post
              His corner man in the prison said "Go knock his cracker ass out"
              no he doesnt. he says "knock the f.ucker on his ass."

i thought at first you were reaching with this thread but you are plain lying. a tattoo of a wrapped fist (boxing tattoo) turns into a black power tattoo. "knock the f.ucker on his ass turns into "knock his c.racker ass out". and playing a black man against a nazi is the same thing as playing a nazi against a black man.

i think you just dont like playing as a n.igger against one of your brothers in ******ation.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                no he doesnt. he says "knock the f.ucker on his ass."

i thought at first you were reaching with this thread but you are plain lying. a tattoo of a wrapped fist (boxing tattoo) turns into a black power tattoo. "knock the f.ucker on his ass turns into "knock his c.racker ass out". and playing a black man against a nazi is the same thing as playing a nazi against a black man.

i think you just dont like playing as a n.igger against one of your brothers in ******ation.
                Get your ears checked. He clearly says cracker.

Clearly a black power tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  Listen, im not researching a PS3 game. I remember playing it and a very good white boxer was lower than V.Kltitshko on overall rating. Could have been Hatton, not sure.

Like I say, im not gonna research this. But just out of curiosity what rating is David Haye, in comparison to the Klitshcko's?
                  haye is like an 84. . . even with the klitschkos. . . it's pathetic. . .

klitschkos should be around a 90. . . especially since tiny timmah bradley is a 89, or 90. . . can't remember which. . . i edited their skills to make it more realistic. . .

the game is by far the most realistic boxing sim. . . the scoring can be kinda messed up because you can't be a guy who has a high workrate and win. . . of course counter punching and accurate punching should be favored, but sometimes you gotta take rounds by punch rate. . some of the rounds scored have been ludicrous!
                  Last edited by UglyPug; 01-06-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

playing against another person isn't very realistic becuase you both end up landing like 400-500 punches everytime. .

but you can have very reaslitic sims against the computer. . .

last night i played andy lee vs. sergio martinez, and won a 115-113 decision. . punch stats: lee - 183/535, martinez - 152/644

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Boy View Post
                      Get your ears checked. He clearly says cracker.

Clearly a black power tattoo.
                      no he doesnt. he says put that f.ucker on his ass.

and how is it clearly a black power tattoo? its a white fist for crying out loud.

and even if it was that symbol that isnt even a racist symbol, its from back in segregation days. not supposed to mean black ppl are superior to anyone, it means black ppl are equal to everyone. back when even lots of blacks thought they were worth less than whites ppl used this symbol as a way of telling ppl to be strong a not let all the hardships get to them. the phrase black power was coined, but back then it wasnt a racist thing like white power was or like black power has become. it was just to say, we are strong, we are worth something and dont forget that.

i know your type. you want to say n.igger on a daily basis. you want to yell of the mountain tops that you are white and that makes you superior to all these other philthy animals, yet you cant and for good reasons. so now you look for any little thing to call racist towards whites in an attempt to justify your own prejudice. you say look at all the black racists, why cant i wear my swastika necklace to work?

Comment

Working...
                      X