No announcement yet.

Im Not Even OK With The Number of Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Not Even OK With The Number of Test

No one ever talks about that part but that always bothers me. Is it just the final date that there arguing about or is some of it about the number of times also? Lets say for the sake of this argument that Pac is juicing. If he only wants 3 test, with one of them coming 24 days out, and one after the fight then he basically has no chance of getting caught and its not random at all. Really, you can basically forget about the one after the fight. Its really 2 test before the fight. If they fight on March 13th then that means they are only have 2 test in 2 months? Most likely the 1st test would be immediatly and the 2nd test would be near the cut off date so how is someone really going to get caught? No one is talking about that but I think thats a problem in this also. The testing that Floyd wants is more then just 2 test before the fight because thats how you can really catch someone. Cats would be super scared to cheat if they knew that there was like 5 random blood test before the fight, instead of 2.

Lets say they agree to 14 days but still only the 2 pre fight test. That means Pac would get tested sometime around now and then most likely not again until 2 weeks before the fight and he knows both dates. He's not going to fail those test, no way. No real blood test company wants to do testing like that. They all want atleast like 5 test so you can keep the people off guard, espically in a case like this when it wouldnt really even be random. Thats why Pac really should probably take these test because he's basically getting off easily. They wont really be random, there are big gaps between the testing dates, he will still have 2 weeks off before the fight, and there will only be 2 instead of 5 or more. What more do you want? That really looks fishy for him not to do it then because this testing sucks and he doesnt even want to do this, let alone the USDA test which would be alot worst

Jesus christ listen to what u are saying.. U are already concluding pac will cheat if given a 3 week window??.. WTH how bout we stop all the fights then until everyone undergoes these tests..

Comment

Yea they need to test him everyday so there will be no doubt whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Jesus christ listen to what u are saying.. U are already concluding pac will cheat if given a 3 week window??.. WTH how bout we stop all the fights then until everyone undergoes these tests..
        Didnt I say "for agruments sake". Im not saying that he will or has cheated at all. Im just saying that its dumb to only have 2 non random drug test

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Didnt I say "for agruments sake". Im not saying that he will or has cheated at all. Im just saying that its dumb to only have 2 non random drug test
          Stop spamming and just forget about it.

Comment

yeah chicken nuggets are not so good without ketchup on the i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Stop spamming and just forget about it.
              Im spamming says the man who has as many post as me but I registered almost 5 years before him?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                chill chill, little one

Comment

It's 3-5 blood tests. Or so USADA says. But we're all smart enough to know it's 5...not 3-5. Pacquiao wants 3 and a 24 day cut off. Weird stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Im spamming says the man who has as many post as me but I registered 4 years before him?
                    Yes, I am calling you on spamming when you are constantly making threads about the same things over and over again....the fight isn't happening so let it go......I at least care about boxing and not just 1 fighter which accounts for my high post count.

Let it go its over.

Comment

Working...
                    X