• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    I'm sure you enjoy eating Meat every now and then Lady Fan

btw what's so sad about this?

JAT
    Well of course, I love beef, chicken, pork and all but you really don't think about how all that stuff gets to your plate. Nobody realizes the sad ending the animals come to in order to feed us humans. JAT

Comment

Comment

I look at Pacquiao and his people with an evil eye now, considering how they eat helpless poor puppies.

Comment

I think somebody posted this already.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Lady Fan; 09-06-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                Well of course, I love beef, chicken, pork and all but you really don't think about how all that stuff gets to your plate. Nobody realizes the sad ending the animals come to in order to feed us humans. JAT
                Are u gonna go veggie Ladyfan?

I have an ethical issue with eating meat. We can be just as healthy without meat.

But i cant see myself becoming a veggie. I just dont think about it.
                Same as how i dont think about all the other corrupt unethical **** we are part of in our society.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Spooky View Post
                  lmaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    I love this

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                      I'm completely against the way industrial farming treats animals. I'm no vegetarian by any means, but in my ideal world animals would be raised free range and killed in a more humanitarian way.

The way they are raised and slaughtered now is absolutely horrible.
                      Yea ideally that would be great, but it would be too expensive I think, putting every animal to sleep.

Its best not to think about it.

Thanks alot, Lady Fan. Your thread always suck you know that?

Comment

Working...
                      X