Collapse
No announcement yet.

KiMbO sLiCe Vs MiKE tYsOn (PrImE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO kimbos right over hand punch would knock tyson out any day of the week. tyson was too slow for kimbo. if tyson was so good WHERE IS HE NOW?

Comment

listen Kimbo nuthugger, where is Kimbo now? got knocked the hell out and never heard about him since, he's a joke. Mike Tyson is a legend. Kimbo has a total of about 4 mma fights, beats up three bums, gets knocked out by a late sub that took the fight on short notice. pleeease. this **** is amusing

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
        listen Kimbo nuthugger, where is Kimbo now? got knocked the hell out and never heard about him since, he's a joke. Mike Tyson is a legend. Kimbo has a total of about 4 mma fights, beats up three bums, gets knocked out by a late sub that took the fight on short notice. pleeease. this **** is amusing
        you obviously dont know anything about the sport of fighting. mike tyson couldnt handle it in our world, why you think he stuck with boxing son

Comment

Why don't you go post yeh ****e on the MMA forum then

Comment

I've been involved in fighting all my life, where was mma in Tyson's prime? no where, a bunch of bums beating eachother up for chump change, it doesnt take years of discipline to learn how to break someones arm or tackle someone to the ground, thats plain instinct, it takes years and years to master how to move your hands and coordinate punches and use the mind while in the heat of a boxing match, a whole different dynamic of fighting buddy, you're the one who obviously doesnt know anything, thats why a former boxer with a 1-1 record becomes the p4p best in MMA, the names Anderson Silva. by the time slow Kimbo even intends to throw a punch Mike would just dodge and weave at such a fast rate that Kimbo would crap in his pants and freeze while Tyson knocks him the hell out with vicious uppercuts. Kimbo is garbage man, a myth, a bum who fought in the streets for $1,000.00 although i am suprised he actually made it this far, but this is just as far as he's getting, it's down hill from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
              I've been involved in fighting all my life, where was mma in Tyson's prime? no where, a bunch of bums beating eachother up for chump change, it doesnt take years of discipline to learn how to break someones arm or tackle someone to the ground, thats plain instinct, it takes years and years to master how to move your hands and coordinate punches and use the mind while in the heat of a boxing match, a whole different dynamic of fighting buddy, you're the one who obviously doesnt know anything, thats why a former boxer with a 1-1 record becomes the p4p best in MMA, the names Anderson Silva. by the time slow Kimbo even intends to throw a punch Mike would just dodge and weave at such a fast rate that Kimbo would crap in his pants and freeze while Tyson knocks him the hell out with vicious uppercuts. Kimbo is garbage man, a myth, a bum who fought in the streets for $1,000.00 although i am suprised he actually made it this far, but this is just as far as he's getting, it's down hill from here on out
              your pretty amuseing there son "peeleft:

Comment

Isnt the ts that Floyd Mayweather/Felix Trinidad/Oscar Delahoya/Miklo Velko/American History X guy?

Comment

Working...
                X