Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny is really doing his thing,Floyd why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    Don't be a hater larry. Floyds just making sure people keep his name out there. Its a genius move really,

"y'all can't stop talking about him".

I remember when all this first started. How many posters were saying how much of a genius Floyd was for all this.

All I could do was

Comment

• Can someone close this thread.

Its an embarrassment. Larry is way too attached to Mayweather.

Comment

• Why floyd ?

wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

• And that was the reason..........................why they were called *****s......LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            i'm not missing any point. i am trying to verify something you wrote as a fact.

it is either true. or its not.

now, may i have a link please.
            it may be a hearsay, but the TS's point is clear. these 2 boxers are being looked up by young, and even old, people. now pac is doin great, showing people a rag to riches life, while the other one is showing people how fame and riches mess one's life.

floyd has done good, on the other hand, by showing people what NOT TO DO when youre up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              no wonder why you are a *******. sheep.

what larry posted is what larry feels. larry is too emotional about this ****i and has been nut hugging pac quite a bit lately, maybe hes just becoming a *******
              Damn NoSir your forrest gump ass still hasnt gotten off the short bus? Still the only fool in the world thinking Floyd is your prince? I bet he can murder someone and you would support him and cop the charge for him saying you did it.

Can you post your picture for us? We need to fill in this picture its not complete, we dont know what came before the first one and we have finally found a an animal whos not evolved to think for themselve (hint hint : ITS YOU).

and lol at all the Floyd supporters jumping head first off the shortbus bandwagon (WHY FLOYD WHY)

This is probably LaryX (the biggest ***** after hurrNoSir)

Cry moar!
              Last edited by Medved; 09-27-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Damn NoSir your forrest gump ass still hasnt gotten off the short bus? Still the only fool in the world thinking Floyd is your prince? I bet he can murder someone and you would support him and cop the charge for him saying you did it.

Can you post your picture for us? We need to fill in this picture its not complete, we dont know what came before the first one and we have finally found a an animal whos not evolved to think for themselve (hint hint : ITS YOU).

and lol at all the Floyd supporters jumping head first off the shortbus bandwagon (WHY FLOYD WHY)

This is probably LaryX (the biggest ***** after hurrNoSir)

Cry moar!
                medved, i hate you for associating forrest gump with the name yesir.

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    There you go pretending to be Pinoy again.

So again why should I go to Arizona? What would happen to my United States born ass?

Where were you born? U.S or D.R? If it is the latter than maybe you should stay away from Arizona.
                    I actually don't get this fake ass. He's been called out many times as pretending to be pinoy, but he's still sticking with his gameplan.

Comment

Working...
                    X